Question Force 90hz refresh rate

Search This thread

charan_kalyankar

Jan 27, 2022
Hi

Is there a way to force 90hz refresh rate system-wide? Apps like Samsung Internet or YouTube can only be used with 60hz.

There is a way to do that for the OnePlus Nord 1 by executing the following ADB command, but it didn't work for my Nord 2:

adb shell settings put global oneplus_screen_refresh_rate 0

Any ideas?
I have got a fix for you guys. My current running OS on OnePlus Nord 2 is OXYGEN OS V11.3 and I am running Android 11 on the phone. So all you have to do is:

1. Search SetEdit on Google Play Store, download it.
2. Open the app grant the permissions all it requires.
3. Now go down until you see a line called peak refresh rate.
4. Click on the line and bunch of options appear, hit edit option and set the Value to 1 (it will be 90.0 before editing).
5. You're done! Your OnePlus Nord 2 will be running on 90 Hz on any app now. To confirm this do this.
6. Enable Developer Options and Enable Show Refresh Rate Option.
7. On top left you will be having a big text showing your refresh rate moving from one app to another.

This would take a toll on your battery life, before doing this I would have like 12-13 hours of battery backup with moderate usage. It came down to almost 7 hours now.

I even play BGMI now on 90FPS so it charges me around 20 percent for a single game 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: muppetz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, so there's no way to force 90 Hz on Nord 2 without root?
    No ;)
    Hi

Is there a way to force 90hz refresh rate system-wide? Apps like Samsung Internet or YouTube can only be used with 60hz.

There is a way to do that for the OnePlus Nord 1 by executing the following ADB command, but it didn't work for my Nord 2:

adb shell settings put global oneplus_screen_refresh_rate 0

Any ideas?
    I have got a fix for you guys. My current running OS on OnePlus Nord 2 is OXYGEN OS V11.3 and I am running Android 11 on the phone. So all you have to do is:

1. Search SetEdit on Google Play Store, download it.
    2. Open the app grant the permissions all it requires.
    3. Now go down until you see a line called peak refresh rate.
    4. Click on the line and bunch of options appear, hit edit option and set the Value to 1 (it will be 90.0 before editing).
    5. You're done! Your OnePlus Nord 2 will be running on 90 Hz on any app now. To confirm this do this.
    6. Enable Developer Options and Enable Show Refresh Rate Option.
    7. On top left you will be having a big text showing your refresh rate moving from one app to another.

This would take a toll on your battery life, before doing this I would have like 12-13 hours of battery backup with moderate usage. It came down to almost 7 hours now.

I even play BGMI now on 90FPS so it charges me around 20 percent for a single game 😂😂😂😂