Forgot Header Location-change text in header

Search This thread

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
So its been a while since I had to edit the header to say Cordell's, or Galaxy S II. The lockmod allowed me to do this. I have forgotten the file name/location that needs to be editted to change the "Sprint" to "Whatever".

anyone remember?

Attachments

• SC20111208-054751.jpg
    SC20111208-054751.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 59

SocialReject

Apr 11, 2011
Everywhere.
So its been a while since I had to edit the header to say Cordell's, or Galaxy S II. The lockmod allowed me to do this. I have forgotten the file name/location that needs to be editted to change the "Sprint" to "Whatever".

anyone remember?

Hmm. If I remember correctly, I remember seeing it in /system/build.prop
If not there, somewhere in the framework-res.apk .. sorry I can't be of more help, passed my bed time lol.

Sent from the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: cordell12

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
If not there, somewhere in the framework-res.apk .. sorry I can't be of more help, passed my bed time lol.

Sent from the future.

I changed all the "Sprint" locations in build.prop and rebooted and it didn't change in the header :(

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

anyone remember?

Sent from the future.