Formatted NVRAM & All FIles using SP Flash Tool, what should I do?

Search This thread

Mamun13525

May 23, 2021
Phone: realme 6 RMX2001
Processor: MT6785

Hello guys, this is my first post as I could no longer find any solution on the internet. Hoping some experts could help :D

I accidentally all formatted the NVRAM & all of thing of my phone using SP Flash Tool. then i flash my phone with stock rom but did't boot up. it stuck on realme logo a minute then restart. it stuck on realme logo and error showing
"Download not completed! please press volume+ and power key 10s to power off.then downlaod again Error Code 0x992566"
How to i solved this problem. anyone pls help me?

I need oppo_custom.img for realme 6. i need this file for solved this error.

Thanks in advance guys! :D

Last edited:

Mamun13525

May 23, 2021
Stock firmware has oppo_custom it is named "oppo_custom_19661.img" but its the same error even after you flashed it.
yes . you need another realme 6 phone. then backup all file this phone stock rom. You will most likely see this oppo_custom.img file in this backup. then flash this. if you found this oppo_custom.img please share with me.

ZanjiDV

May 10, 2021
Realme 6
yes . you need another realme 6 phone. then backup all file this phone stock rom. You will most likely see this oppo_custom.img file in this backup. then flash this. if you found this oppo_custom.img please share with me.
Oh that's why, Imma ask another forum. Ill update you once I got the oppo_custom.img . Once you find the image file, also share it with me. Thank you

pandmc

Jan 9, 2022
Indonesian
Phone: realme 6 RMX2001
Processor: MT6785

Hello guys, this is my first post as I could no longer find any solution on the internet. Hoping some experts could help :D

I accidentally all formatted the NVRAM & all of thing of my phone using SP Flash Tool. then i flash my phone with stock rom but did't boot up. it stuck on realme logo a minute then restart. it stuck on realme logo and error showing
"Download not completed! please press volume+ and power key 10s to power off.then downlaod again Error Code 0x992566"
How to i solved this problem. anyone pls help me?

I need oppo_custom.img for realme 6. i need this file for solved this error.

Thanks in advance guys! :D
try this and don't forget to mod oppo_custom in scatter file

Attachments

• oppo_custom.img
    1 MB · Views: 199

Top Liked Posts