• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Formatting with DLOAD method

Search This thread

Koa1

Jun 11, 2018
Well, i want to exit of the list of safetynet, i tried magisk safetynet fix, nothing works, this happened after a HOTA Downgrade to Nougat because Oreo (EMUI B330) made me lose too much performance of my Mate 10 Lite (RNE-L03C178) and the APi interpreted the downgrade how a dangerous modification of the system for the apps or in other words a cheating action, i want to exit of the list of the api, i listened with a complete format of a device the safetynet will provide the apps (With SafetyNet block) back in Play Store.

Well i want to format my device with the DLOAD method or other method, could someone explain to me how to do it? (the process of the dload)

Sorry for the grand explanation and my too very bad english, my language is spanish...

jeinnerabdel

Aug 4, 2013
Well, i want to exit of the list of safetynet, i tried magisk safetynet fix, nothing works, this happened after a HOTA Downgrade to Nougat because Oreo (EMUI B330) made me lose too much performance of my Mate 10 Lite (RNE-L03C178) and the APi interpreted the downgrade how a dangerous modification of the system for the apps or in other words a cheating action, i want to exit of the list of the api, i listened with a complete format of a device the safetynet will provide the apps (With SafetyNet block) back in Play Store.

Well i want to format my device with the DLOAD method or other method, could someone explain to me how to do it? (the process of the dload)

Sorry for the grand explanation and my too very bad english, my language is spanish...

In theory, you should download the stock rom from here: http://pro-teammt.ru/firmware-database/

Then, unzip the file and copy UPDATE.APP on your SD card. It has to be in a folder named dload on the root of the card.

Afterwards, reboot on download mode (turn off your phone, then, press volume up + volume down + power button until Huawei logo appears). This should trigger the process to install the app UPDATE.APP file.

If you have TWRP recovery, you will need to go back to your stock recovery (on that... please search on this forum).

I hope this helps!

Reactions: 535iu

Koa1

Jun 11, 2018
In theory, you should download the stock rom from here: http://pro-teammt.ru/firmware-database/

Then, unzip the file and copy UPDATE.APP on your SD card. It has to be in a folder named dload on the root of the card.

Afterwards, reboot on download mode (turn off your phone, then, press volume up + volume down + power button until Huawei logo appears). This should trigger the process to install the app UPDATE.APP file.

If you have TWRP recovery, you will need to go back to your stock recovery (on that... please search on this forum).

I hope this helps!

I'm understanding the next step...the download of all 3 files (update.zip and the others files) of a one file and extract it

Because Firmware Finder gives me 3 zip files and i not understand wich of 3 decompress the update.app

Sorry for my english...again...

Koa1

Jun 11, 2018

I hope this helps!
I listened about to do this with the 3 update.app files
1.-update.zip
2.-update_data_full_public.zip
3.-update_full_RNE-L03_xxxxx_la.zip

Extract their update.app and install in order

Is this correct?

ante0

Dec 28, 2009
Stockholm
I listened about to do this with the 3 update.app files
1.-update.zip
2.-update_data_full_public.zip
3.-update_full_RNE-L03_xxxxx_la.zip

Extract their update.app and install in order

Is this correct?

Update.app in update.zip and update.app in update_full_RNE-L03_xxxxx_la.zip

Unless it's offline firmware it won't install.
And in most cases it's online only.

tURkOsANsE

Jun 16, 2016
España
(Huawei MATE 10 ALP-L09) Hello, I tell you my situation, I am in the emui 8 version with cust 432 in the 150 sp1 version (xloader 1).
I want to try emui 9 so I'm going to switch to xloader 2.
I have the bootloader open and I'll leave it like this to update manually.
I'm going to use the HWOTA system, but when downloading the files of the latest version of emui 9 (version 159) I realize that 3 * .zip files are no longer the same as before, now only 2 files form it. The steps are the same? I put those two files in the Repack folder and then I go to the Ota folder and run the ota.bat ??

And another thing, should we rename those two files as was done before?

Thank you. A greeting.

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
quite old topic i know but i faced the same problem here with my mediapad now. copied all files and update.app to sd card under dload folder but got the error message at 5 percent. there was any solution for this?

From dload folder you can flash Service ROM only,
you can download the S. ROM here:

https://androidhost.ru/search.html

Follow the instructions in "ReleaseDoc" . GL!

Warning: this process will erase all the data from your device!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: artifexor

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
Thank you very much! This site contains only service ROM? I have not found any explicit service ROM just regular looking ROM file and some repair ROM but for different region and with password. My current ROM version is BTV-DL09C100B311.

Yes, only service and board ROM.
Explicit service ROM for your device/ROM version :

https://androidhost.ru/8Xg

Reactions: artifexor

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi @bozka1
    can i use service rom to upgrade to 8.0.0.141, iam on 9.1.0.321 c636, i am not rooting and not unlocked bootloader.
    thanks

Hi,
    I ' m sorry , but I am not sure I fully understand your question... Upgrade from 9.1.0 to 8.0.0. ??
    If you want downgrade to the previous EMUI version, use HiSuite . With the Service ROM you can downgrade to lower FW build version number only if the roll back option is not available with your HiSuite ("switch to the older version") , it may hapen.

I hope this helps!
    quite old topic i know but i faced the same problem here with my mediapad now. copied all files and update.app to sd card under dload folder but got the error message at 5 percent. there was any solution for this?

From dload folder you can flash Service ROM only,
    you can download the S. ROM here:

https://androidhost.ru/search.html

Follow the instructions in "ReleaseDoc" . GL!

Warning: this process will erase all the data from your device!!!
    Thank you very much! This site contains only service ROM? I have not found any explicit service ROM just regular looking ROM file and some repair ROM but for different region and with password. My current ROM version is BTV-DL09C100B311.

Yes, only service and board ROM.
    Explicit service ROM for your device/ROM version :

https://androidhost.ru/8Xg
    Because Android 8 in this phone works bad and slow
    Okay, but if You now running A8 , You can downgrade to A7 using HiSuite (Update > Other version) , or, if You have TWRP on board, You can downgrade flashing A7 firmware via HuRupdater 0.4 . It's strongly not recommended downgrade via dload method, it may brick Your phone.