Question Forum for A52S 5G

Search This thread

Allan_Hun

Mar 11, 2014
Gl.Rye
I have made a request for a A52S 5G forum in the request new device forum thread.
So anyone with interest in development for the A52s please like my request here:

passat22

Oct 29, 2017
I noticed that after updating to Android 12 after connecting to the car via bluethoot writes no network and does not show the signal status, now I noticed that during the call I occasionally flashes the display and the colors sometimes blink, do you think the display may be defective or software error?

Samsung A52 5G A526B
thank you very much for the advice.

dexlemaffo

Sep 3, 2014
Rabat
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
I noticed that after updating to Android 12 after connecting to the car via bluethoot writes no network and does not show the signal status, now I noticed that during the call I occasionally flashes the display and the colors sometimes blink, do you think the display may be defective or software error?

Samsung A52 5G A526B
thank you very much for the advice.
Try to establish a new paring between your car (unpairing your car bluetooth from your phone and doing the same on your car). And always pair your car from its settings and not from your phone.

Had the same with mine and figured it out by myself.

Reactions: passat22

passat22

Oct 29, 2017
I also noticed that during the call, the screen flashes from time to time and the colors mix in various ways, only during the call. think that
is the display going?

passat22

Oct 29, 2017
Try to establish a new paring between your car (unpairing your car bluetooth from your phone and doing the same on your car). And always pair your car from its settings and not from your phone.

Had the same with mine and figured it out by myself.
I noticed that the signal will show me how to turn on the GPS, how the gps turn off the signal will not show.
did you do the same too?

mordydd91

Jan 13, 2011
Please consider creating a forum specific for the SD 778 based galaxy a52s 5g. I'm sure samsung will sell a lot of these so a dedicated forum would help to avoid confusion with the regular SD 750 based galaxy A52 5g...

Reactions: D4bb and lostorbit

pejicgoran

Nov 5, 2015
Kula,Serbia
My a52s 5g come with android 12 from rhe box but i revert it on android 11 from dec.2021 becouse this update 12 have a many issues.Shame of Samsung developer tim.They wont to slowdown this phone with sofwere becouse it is better then a53.

TTmouse

Feb 26, 2022
pejicgoran

Sorry to inform you, but I and many have had this model since it was released and always updated and to date it is working with the latest android 12 version and nothing to report.

If you have problems, you have to see the origin of them, going back to the previous android version is not the solution.

And it has nothing to do with releasing a new model, that's already conspiracy theories in your head.

Marvin.the.Martian

Feb 1, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S21
pejicgoran

Sorry to inform you, but I and many have had this model since it was released and always updated and to date it is working with the latest android 12 version and nothing to report.

If you have problems, you have to see the origin of them, going back to the previous android version is not the solution.

And it has nothing to do with releasing a new model, that's already conspiracy theories in your head.
Exactly, this dude commented the same thing in 20 threads. Phone works just fine on OneUi 4.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have made a request for a A52S 5G forum in the request new device forum thread.
    So anyone with interest in development for the A52s please like my request here:
    Why no forum for a52s? With sd 778g it is diffrent from regular a52...
    yeah, seems no one is interested in this phone!! even XDA, which is weird. i wanna install Pixel Experience asap for this phone :) it will look awesome. maybe after a couple of months, when someone pays attention to this Model.
    Yes I'm waiting for pixel experience ROM also , but I don't think there will be much for device seeing as already an earlier model but would be nice if it could be ported to the SD 778 model wishful thinking 🤔 🤞