Forum not displaying properly

Search This thread

EzDuzit

Dec 13, 2012
Redlands, Ca.
The title pretty much sums it up.
I like to get caught up with a few specific rom-threads when I get a few minutes at work, but last night (at work), my GS3 wouldn't load the pages properly using the phones browser. No worries at the time, I figured I'll just catch up on my pc when I get home. So now I'm home on my pc, but I still get the same jumbled up pages. I am so not happy. :(
I use Firefox on the pc, but tried Chrome browser, and even IE-10. Cleared cookies and cache but get the same thing on all of em. Obviously I am not the only one this is happening to, so any info is appreciated.

I'm just hoping it's all back to normal when I get up tomorrow.
But tonight, I might actually have a problem getting to sleep without my daily dose of xda lol.

Edit- twitter said something about the hosting company doing something to the network.

Last edited:

EzDuzit

Dec 13, 2012
Redlands, Ca.
a suggestion.
google play has a application for these forums, if you download that, that will help fix the display problems

hope that helps

Appreciate it and I already have a themed xda app, I just really prefer the phones browser. I might only spend 10-15 minutes browsing xda at work, so the phone not displaying it properly isn't that big a deal. But it's 8am here and still not displaying correctly on my win7 pc (or the phone browser), so I'm open to suggestions or ideas or anyone who could tell me whats up with xda. Probably spend more time on xda then almost all my other sites combined,so I'm pretty bummed right now.

cambunch

Sep 11, 2009
It is not showing up properly for me either:

35k7os3.jpg

EzDuzit

Dec 13, 2012
Redlands, Ca.
Really, no one knows why all of a sudden xda isn't displaying properly? This is really annoying so maybe a mod will check in and let us know what is going on. As it is right now, the forum is really hard to follow and is basically unreadable.

Someone please help with this

EzDuzit

Dec 13, 2012
Redlands, Ca.
Here's the solution for anyone still needing it. Thanks to clankfu for answering my post in the Sprint GS3 MOAR thread.

I had the same problem. Go to the very bottom, left corner of the page and choose "XDA 2013 Beta - 1024" from the dropdown.

Edit - Tried to edit the title from my op to show [Solved] but didn't see that option.

Last edited:
i was thinking last night, and i changed to the themes, and one didnt show correctly, but soon as i changed to another one, like xda clasic or something like that it was alright.

the ones that are having trouble, hope it works...

to anyone who reads this topic, if you have any other ideas or suggestions excluding theme changing, please here in this topic....

admin or mods: please rename topic and add solved on it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the solution for anyone still needing it. Thanks to clankfu for answering my post in the Sprint GS3 MOAR thread.

I had the same problem. Go to the very bottom, left corner of the page and choose "XDA 2013 Beta - 1024" from the dropdown.

Edit - Tried to edit the title from my op to show [Solved] but didn't see that option.