• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

FOTA is here !!!

Search This thread

cjm1979

Apr 9, 2009
Batley
Just had online chat with Htc Uk. He could not provide a changelog as tech dont have it, only the developers :confused: and that the update is only bug fixes. It as nothing at all to do with the unlocking of the bootloader, of which there is no new info.
He also said for Voda Uk handsets, Htc are waiting for Voda to pass it and send it for Htc to push out.
How can tech support not know what it fixes or does?

Trekest

Sep 9, 2009
Got mine updated. It's a bit snappier, but not by much.

I had an issue with the Application Manager when attempting to uninstall an application it asked to confirm uninstalling of another one instead, that is fixed now.

Another issue, which bothered me more has not been fixed - when rebooting the phone, every shortcut to an application that's installed on the SD Card turns into the generic icon. After each reboot I kill the HTC Sense process to bring them back.

By the way - as you might have guessed, it's still S-On. Though the HBoot version has been updated - Jun 2, still 1.17 though. And no, fastboot oem unlock doesn't work yet. Darn.

wallah

Jan 7, 2008
Paris
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
I juste have update :) SFR France
PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.17.0011
version 1.35.163.1 CL84734 release-keys
for the moment beter reception wifi and data....

EDIT: after update this still work
After every reboot:
adb shell "/data/bin/fre3vo"
adb shell "/data/bin/root.sh"

titanium backup

Last edited:

sert89

Sep 30, 2010
Istanbul
anyone from vodafone UK can confırm the update?
By the way is there a way to check which brand you have on your sensation?
I bought it from digital company from UK it has vodafone start up logo but i am not sure if it has vodafone UK brand.
thanks in advance

freco

May 17, 2007
Athens
Just received 1.35.168.1 update to my Greek Vodafone branded sensation.
I cannot see any differences on first look.

Sent from my HTC Sensation

sausje85

Jul 7, 2008
Yes we welcome newcomers here at xda, make him feel at home instead

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App

Speak for yourself please thanks :)

Definitely.
He has been here 2 days and already posted twice.
Both sausje85 and I have been here for three years and only posted some 30 odd times. We've all been n00bs. No need to shove it down the new guy's throat.

Thank you, bgoedhart, for that swift response to Nickedynick's request.

Thats because this forum is only interesting to read, im rather active on the nfohump forums ;)
I dont really care about whats happening here, im just here to take what others created and enjoy that :)

A bit harsh wasn't it?

for all 3, indeed, imma **** i know and i love it :D

Still i personally dont trust links from new persons, but sure go ahead, i wont stop ya from clicking links from strangers :)

umd

Jul 9, 2010
I'm in Europe and I have unbranded Asia phone (1.28.707.2)

Why the hell is this update not coming to my phone in the same time? Even in OTA there is f... fragmentation.

Top Liked Posts