• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Accessories Found the perfect tempered glass screen protector

Search This thread

dalelindley76

Jul 9, 2011
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 5
Screenshot_20211128-190400.png
After many attempts of buying tempered glass screen protector I've finally found one that is flawless in my opinion.
I've had the bad problem of bad FP reader always having to put my pin in.
But this is a perfect fit and 9 out of 10 time FP works hope this helps some of you.

derausgewanderte

Aug 9, 2009
Google Pixel 6
Well you didn't have to read it did you I'm offering a solution simples.
well, if you read the other threads, then you should realize that this "solution" was already posted.

Also, it turns out that many of the screen protectors that did NOT work initially, all of a sudden start working after the latest update. At least for me. But thanks for re-affirming that this one works for you too.
cheers

Reactions: vandyman

clairelara

Oct 22, 2021
View attachment 5470001After many attempts of buying tempered glass screen protector I've finally found one that is flawless in my opinion.
I've had the bad problem of bad FP reader always having to put my pin in.
But this is a perfect fit and 9 out of 10 time FP works hope this helps some of you.
Glass protectors always break in a month or 2 and I don't prefer it on my phone and also the new display is strong enough that doesn't get cracked easily but they do get scratched which is frustrating. So I bought this film xxxxxx from Gadgetshieldz which is installed with liquid that gives an extra layer of protection from scratches and it has a self-healing feature that heals most of the scratches, this interested me to buy this.

Mod Edit: Post edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts