General Found TWRP 3.5.0 for Redmi K40 (POCO F3)

Search This thread

DumbHokage

Jan 9, 2021
So I just found a TWRP 3.5.0 file (I don't know who made this) from QQ ydss (China). Yeah I actually doing a leaking this file for you guys so you could have a try if you want to

Download here (GDrive)

Translated from Chinese:
The model structure is the factory (OEM) Android 11's structure. Partition structure is the latest virtual-A/B and doesn't have recovery partition, this is a special point.
Support latest Magisk Root.
This is the first beta build, please use the command "fastboot boot xxxx.img" to start using the recovery.
Support Dynamic Partition Plugins, auto-decrypt is not supported, you need to format Data to access to Data manually.

Sorry for bad English!
P/S: I will not response as your device is bricked, do it at YOUR OWN RISK

Last edited:

bringchen

Mar 30, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Chinese K40 users have done twrp3.5. They can swipe the temporary image of twrp into the mobile phone, but they can't decrypt it. I try to format the data and use the computer's ADB push / sacrd/ xx.zip It will prompt that the mobile phone is out of space

Reactions: DumbHokage

DumbHokage

Jan 9, 2021
Chinese K40 users have done twrp3.5. They can swipe the temporary image of twrp into the mobile phone, but they can't decrypt it. I try to format the data and use the computer's ADB push / sacrd/ xx.zip It will prompt that the mobile phone is out of space
It just the interface test for sure, and flash is pretty useless right now until there would be a ROM support it
And that's could be a long while that we have to waiting for big-hands devs :D

Alpha Another

• Mar 19, 2015
    This recovery working properly, I got the phone on March 4 and unlocked it on March 13 and used this to flash into magisk.
    It can't unlock the data partition, but you can use otg to flash zip.

Reactions: trakarn

Mahoro.san

Dec 17, 2011
    This recovery working properly, I got the phone on March 4 and unlocked it on March 13 and used this to flash into magisk.
    It can't unlock the data partition, but you can use otg to flash zip.
    Wow how can you get the phone that early, is literally the sametime those reviewers are getting the phone to be tested.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      So I just found a TWRP 3.5.0 file (I don't know who made this) from QQ ydss (China). Yeah I actually doing a leaking this file for you guys so you could have a try if you want to

Download here (GDrive)

Translated from Chinese:
      The model structure is the factory (OEM) Android 11's structure. Partition structure is the latest virtual-A/B and doesn't have recovery partition, this is a special point.
      Support latest Magisk Root.
      This is the first beta build, please use the command "fastboot boot xxxx.img" to start using the recovery.
      Support Dynamic Partition Plugins, auto-decrypt is not supported, you need to format Data to access to Data manually.

Sorry for bad English!
      P/S: I will not response as your device is bricked, do it at YOUR OWN RISK
      This twrp is ****. It can't flash xiaomi.eu rom from otg.
      Ure stupid, it's a fastboot option not a flashable rom.
      Please applaud me 👏👏👏
      waiting for the 7-day restriction xiaomi bleat lifting
      twrp boots up but this IT does not support decryption yet. You can't install anything yet
      work began on TWRP-Nebrassy for Poco F3
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone