• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Found TWRP 3.5.0 for Redmi K40 (POCO F3)

Search This thread

Resurrection2981

May 4, 2021
Xiaomi Mi Pad
OnePlus 5
Of course bruh, how could I put here if it doesn't work??
As a Chinese K40 user, I'm sure this rec can't decrypt. This file name "不解密" means can't decrypt it.
1620103093863.png

Reactions: huntersun

metalvibe

Apr 28, 2021
Sorry for the silly question, what does it mean when this version of TWRP cannot encrypt?

I'm planning to use TWRP mainly to backup/restore (basically nandroid backups) via OTG. Will this lack of encryption be a problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I just found a TWRP 3.5.0 file (I don't know who made this) from QQ ydss (China). Yeah I actually doing a leaking this file for you guys so you could have a try if you want to

Download here (GDrive)

Translated from Chinese:
    The model structure is the factory (OEM) Android 11's structure. Partition structure is the latest virtual-A/B and doesn't have recovery partition, this is a special point.
    Support latest Magisk Root.
    This is the first beta build, please use the command "fastboot boot xxxx.img" to start using the recovery.
    Support Dynamic Partition Plugins, auto-decrypt is not supported, you need to format Data to access to Data manually.

Sorry for bad English!
    P/S: I will not response as your device is bricked, do it at YOUR OWN RISK
    This twrp is ****. It can't flash xiaomi.eu rom from otg.
    Ure stupid, it's a fastboot option not a flashable rom.
    Please applaud me 👏👏👏
    waiting for the 7-day restriction xiaomi bleat lifting
    twrp boots up but this IT does not support decryption yet. You can't install anything yet
    work began on TWRP-Nebrassy for Poco F3