Fps pubg mobile

Search This thread

carlonchete

Apr 9, 2009
Hi, Ive found that when you start pubg the screen refresh gets at 60hz, so if i put the game at 90fps but the phone put the screen at 60hz it has no sense. Somebody knows how to set the screen refresh at 90hz when i start pubg?
https://youtu.be/PyggKpHMfng

Soleyman2

Dec 1, 2019
You can fix this problem by setting the screen to 60 hz and deleteing , battery and performance, app cache and data. Now set the screen and to 90 hz and enjoy.:)

Soleyman2

Dec 1, 2019
If u can't find battery and performance app, install an app called ,hidden setting for miui, from play store and there is an app manager in it with system app show feature.

carlonchete

Apr 9, 2009
Hi guys, im back here because the problem comes back after some time. and i have to clear cache and data of "battery and permorfamce" and all my configurations to safe battery on all apps get erased and i have to configure everything again. somebody knows how to force all apps to 90hz?

carlonchete

Apr 9, 2009
can somebody help me to get 90hz in pubg without erasing data and cache from battery an performance each time?

thanks!

Bartolomew Cordei

Dec 14, 2020
Hi, Ive found that when you start pubg the screen refresh gets at 60hz, so if i put the game at 90fps but the phone put the screen at 60hz it has no sense. Somebody knows how to set the screen refresh at 90hz when i start pubg?
Step:
1. Go to settings -> display -> refresh rate -> 60Hz
2. Go to settings -> apps -> manage apps -> search "Battery and Performance" -> clear data -> clear all data.
3. Go to settings -> display -> refresh rate -> 90Hz.
4. Play PUBG with 90Hz