Games featured here are:

Tekken 3
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Time Crisis
Wipeout XL
Grand Theft Auto 2

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Please leave your comments on youtube.

This video showcases some of the true power of gaming available on the HTC HD2... show your support!!!

UPDATE:

Now with PS3 Pad and Wii Controller Support including MultiPlayer!

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=17380

Last edited:

Xonq

Jan 30, 2010
only tekken 3 that looks slow. also the touch-pad is still unplayable for fighting games because you can't really do combos with it.

time crisis looks like fun thou. :D

Audio Oblivion

Aug 16, 2006
ukbreakbeat.com
only tekken 3 that looks slow. also the touch-pad is still unplayable for fighting games because you can't really do combos with it.

time crisis looks fun thou. :D

tekken is currently bouncing around between 40 and 45 fps.

Also... you can do combos in fighting games... it was just difficult to film that whilst playing properly... street fighter alpha 3 needs concentration at the best of times =)

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
This video showcases some of the true power of gaming available on the HTC HD2... show your support!!!
Looks a lot better now. I've not used it for a couple of months, so I guess I'll have to dust it off and give it another go.

Cheers mate ;)

Hum...awfully slow. Still unplayable.
lol

Last edited:

Audio Oblivion

Aug 16, 2006
ukbreakbeat.com
Looks a lot better now. I've not used it for a couple of months, so I guess I'll have to dust it off and give it another go.

Cheers mate ;)
get on it mate... its getting better and better day by day. most games run perfectly... but of course there are a few titles with game specific issues that need patching.

and i just remembered i forgot to show r-type delta aaaarggghhh...

Killbillprime

Apr 1, 2005
Birmingham
wtf someone goes through all this effort to show some good stuff and gets no props?

Dude loving this! great setup - enjoy your device - and keep posting!!!!
what Rom are running:? radio? any other mods youv done to your device?

Audio Oblivion

Aug 16, 2006
ukbreakbeat.com
wtf someone goes through all this effort to show some good stuff and gets no props?

Dude loving this! great setup - enjoy your device - and keep posting!!!!
what Rom are running:? radio? any other mods youv done to your device?
thanks mate... appreciate it. Really though the props need to go to everyone involved in making FPSECE a better experience for all. Especially the developers schtruck and ldchen.

As for my device:

stock 1.66 rom
2.08.50.08_2 radio

LOADS of mods... too many to go into detail but im planning to upload more vids showcasing the HD2 in general so watch this space... (hopefully they will look good and be worth uploading hehe)

Last edited:

Straynart

Mar 9, 2008
are you sure? which video did you watch? lol

every game is running at 50 fps except for tekken.
The video which is in your first post…

It's slow. Maybe quicker than the previous version, but still slow.
And the keypad is still not multitouchable.

I didn't play Tekken 3 a lot, but I remember it was quicker than that 45-50fps or not.

Last edited:

Audio Oblivion

Aug 16, 2006
ukbreakbeat.com

I didn't play Tekken 3 a lot, but I remember it was quicker than that 45-50fps or not.
I dont know which planet you come from but it must be one where the laws of space and time as we know it dont exist.

Every game in that vid is 50 frames per second (standard for most games) except for tekken which is running slightly slow at 40-45 fps, but still perfectly playable.

The keypads are clearly multi-touch also! How else do you pull off fireballs, dragon, punches and whirlwind kicks in street fighter if you dont have multi touch?

Seriously... wtf are you on?!?!?!

Archer

Jul 9, 2008
Manchester

Sorry mate, but you must have something wrong with your internet connection, or your watching a different video or something.

Not one of those games could be called slow, and it's clearly multi-touch.

I normally leave room for opinion, but in this case you're just plain wrong.

bigstevo24

Feb 26, 2010
The problem I have is after installing fpsece, how do I install the games and get them working. I've tried a couple of times but all unsuccessful. Could any of you shed some light on this please???

Archer

Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
The problem I have is after installing fpsece, how do I install the games and get them working. I've tried a couple of times but all unsuccessful. Could any of you shed some light on this please???
I had problems myself, but resolved it by ripping the discs at a lower speed. It seems the old PSX discs are a bit crap, and don't like being read at high speeds.

If you're downloading disc images then forget it. You need to spend the £2 or £3 per game on eBay. It's well worth it.

Straynart

Mar 9, 2008
I dont know which planet you come from but it must be one where the laws of space and time as we know it dont exist.

Every game in that vid is 50 frames per second (standard for most games) except for tekken which is running slightly slow at 40-45 fps, but still perfectly playable.

The keypads are clearly multi-touch also! How else do you pull off fireballs, dragon, punches and whirlwind kicks in street fighter if you dont have multi touch?

Seriously... wtf are you on?!?!?!
Sorry mate, but you must have something wrong with your internet connection, or your watching a different video or something.

Not one of those games could be called slow, and it's clearly multi-touch.

I normally leave room for opinion, but in this case you're just plain wrong.
Ok, I'll make another test. I'll leave youtube fullload the video and I'll rewatch it after.

Audio Oblivion

Aug 16, 2006
ukbreakbeat.com
Head over to the fpsece forums... there is lots of documentation available with clear step by step instructions.

http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/

If you are still having trouble then post over there... there are more then a few people willing to help.

If you're downloading disc images then forget it.
Not quite true mate. There are a few sites on the net that let you download psx images that will work perfectly fine with fpsece. A quite popular one has its images in ecm format though so you need to revert this format back to bin or iso using the ecm tools available.

Of course... i do not condone pirating software and must just say here that all my games have been ripped from my original disks.