FRD-AL10 Rollback from Nougat to Marshmallow

Search This thread

DonKingShott

Apr 26, 2017
I'm also still looking for the rollback file. I have the FRD-AL10 version now on Android 7.0!
The Build-Number says NRD90M test-keys. I really need help, I'm searching since 2 days and was also writing with the support.
Thx for your help :)

Last edited:

Chen_xy

Feb 18, 2017
I'm also still looking for the rollback file. I have the FRD-AL10 version now on Android 7.0!
The Build-Number says NRD90M test-keys. I really need help, I'm searching since 2 days and was also writing with the support.
Thx for your help :)
1.you can download(AL10-B368)
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1278/g104/v72987/f2/full/update.zip
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/...87/f2/full/all/cn/update_data_full_all_cn.zip

2.You can do flash twrp and clear data and system .
3.flash update.zip and update_data_full_all_cn.zip

:angel:

DonKingShott

Apr 26, 2017
OMG you are my hero :D I was searching sooo long, now it works fine :)
Soo Happy now :D Do you maybe also have the rollback file to marshmallow?

Last edited:

TangerineTractor

Sep 8, 2006
Interesting discussion. so is 360 the only version you can do a straight flash back to in TWRP, or is there a newer version?
Can the stock rom be rooted using Magisk or SuperSU - can one of them be flashed immediatedly after flashing the update zips before rebooting, while twrp is still loaded?

TangerineTractor

Sep 8, 2006
B360 is first stable Nougat for most models and I starting from this firmware and after update device with OTA. Yes supersu works, I was using modified supersu wich is posted in twrp thread by openkirin team and I always install them after first boot to rom

Yes, but if you flash back to b360, it doesn't take OTA updates, and I don't want to relock the bootloader.
The main issue I have with stock is the inability to turn off the battery charging LED - it really annoys me.

TangerineTractor

Sep 8, 2006
Help.
Been messing around. I'm now on b380 but camera doesn't work and updates don't work. I've lost twrp, and if I try to install it it fails, although my boot loader says it's unlocked. It's there a way to flash the restore from a pc if I can't get twrp reinstalled?

Nikoro2

Nov 30, 2013
Hello. After update requires huawei ID log and pass. Can't use phone.
Does anyone know hot to fix it? Can't find rollback

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone