Free AppHub subscription now available through BizSpark!

kenikh

Nov 18, 2009
You've been asking me about this, now it's a reality:

The first 500 BizSpark members to request a free AppHub subscription will get one!

Let's make this a raging success so we can try to make this limited offer...unlimited!

To get it:
  1. Make sure you are signed up for BizSpark...
  2. [URL="http://www.microsoft.com/bizspark/Offers/AppHub.aspx"]http://www.microsoft.com/bizspark/Offers/AppHub.aspx][/FONT]Go here for the offer... [/url]
  3. Follow the steps from the above link
  4. Get your free subscription

Easy right?

Reactions: fosormic and Cass67

kenikh

Nov 18, 2009
Does it have the region limitation? like only limit to certain countries or regions that can "verify" by GeoTrust?
So I looked into this - turns out that there is a country limitation which wasn't clearly announced. I asked for verification of which countries and ahven't heard back yet due to the time difference.

Coincidentally, I am in KL this week doing startup engagement work with the local BizSpark team. I just left a speaking engagement at the MAD Incubator and am back in the KLCC now. I'll let you know what I hear.

shawchyn

Mar 20, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
So I looked into this - turns out that there is a country limitation which wasn't clearly announced. I asked for verification of which countries and ahven't heard back yet due to the time difference.

Coincidentally, I am in KL this week doing startup engagement work with the local BizSpark team. I just left a speaking engagement at the MAD Incubator and am back in the KLCC now. I'll let you know what I hear.
Thanks Bro, if have time, we can catch up too! :D

kenikh

Nov 18, 2009
One more thing: there are some minor issues that are actively being worked in regard to the codes - hang onto your codes if you have a problem and stay tuned...

imavseq

Feb 9, 2011
Hi, I just saw the offer and applied for BizSpark account. Now as I search about it, I've come to know that it is targeted toward small companies, whereas I'm just an individual.
Is there any way to cancel my application? Thanks.

fosormic

Dec 22, 2005
Thank you for your interest in the App Hub offer. The offer is no longer available but please stay tuned as we will announce new offers and benefits as they are made available.
:( missed it. I'm about to publish a couple but been held back by the entrance fee. Guess will wait until the next one...

kenikh

Nov 18, 2009
Not sure what's going on, but am not getting updates from XDA (or any vBulleting forum) for some reason.

UK is eligible. If you haven't gotten access yet, I can get anyone a token manually. Let me know.

fosormic

Dec 22, 2005
Hi again, I am soo interested. Want to publish the two apps I have so far, but I already missed the rebate offer (apr 15). If I could have a token I would be so much more grateful (already am, with the Bizspark membership).

RE: The updates, same thing happened to me in the past two weeks. No updates. In my case, found them all in the spam folder (gmail), never happened before.

So, anyways. If possible, I'd very much appreciate access to it.

A./

Noveed

Feb 8, 2008
I was stuck in the identification process for 2 weeks or more. After reading around I saw that actually submitting an app speeds up the process, 3 days after I submitted a dummy app I got an email to verify.