General Free CaseBorne Samsung S22 Series Cases to Exchange Your Feedback [ad]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JeanPi23

May 5, 2011
I'm still looking for a case i feel comfortable with and this looks really good from the pics posted by everyone. I'd love to try it, so i'll try my luck.

daLareid

Nov 28, 2012
Same here. I never got the funds. Wife had me take them out of the Amazon cart. I would have gave them an honest review. I'll stick to my Spigen Liquid Air.
Yeah, would have been easier if they could just send out the cases, you can still review them in amazon and share pictures even if it's not purchased verified.
I also went with Spigen Liquid Air, been a Spigen fan since my last few phones, no regrets.

Reactions: kraz01

kraz01

Yeah, would have been easier if they could just send out the cases, you can still review them in amazon and share pictures even if it's not purchased verified.
I also went with Spigen Liquid Air, been a Spigen fan since my last few phones, no regrets.
Yeah, I have the Spigen on my Note 10+ since day one of it's release. As many times that I've dropped it, I eventually got a small crack in the back corner. I'd say that's a plus.

daLareid

Nov 28, 2012
Yeah, I have the Spigen on my Note 10+ since day one of it's release. As many times that I've dropped it, I eventually got a small crack in the back corner. I'd say that's a plus.
Not too bad! tbh I none of my phones have ever sustained any damage when using spigen cases.

Abaddon

Got a reply the same day I submitted on February 28th. Back and forth emails with them since but never received the funds.

Same here. I never got the funds. Wife had me take them out of the Amazon cart. I would have gave them an honest review. I'll stick to my Spigen Liquid Air.

I got the funds before paying. The case are nice. Phone will arrive this week so I will give feedback on the cases I got from them

neilth

I requested and received two CaseBourne cases last month and had them available when my S22 Ultra arrived. I was instructed to order them from Amazon and I was reimbursed through PayPal. I have a Series R and a Series V case and they are great. The Series R is a lighter duty case, impressive looking with red trim. The V Series case is heavy duty, with lots of drop protection and a kickstand on the back. Both cases are great and well worth buying.

Reactions: billwinkle

entropism

Jul 21, 2007
Linden, NJ
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Meh. I got my account on Amazon banned from leaving reviews because of these cases. And after all that, they refused to reimburse me for the ****ty cases (of which they had me order and review sizes for phones I didn't even have). I'm surprised XDA allows this crap on here, but I'm guessing they get some money out of it too.

All in all, these are cheap ass cases you can get off Aliexpress for cheaper if you're willing to wait on shipping.

wrogerw

I did everything asked and never received funds. Original email from them was cryptic... I had to ask to have it clarified. Among other things, they told me to keep this promotion a secret.

After clarification, I submitted everything requested. After a week I asked for an update. I got a one sentence answer that was of no help.

I was originally instructed to go to their website, pick out two cases and add them to the cart. Then take a screenshot and include my PP account email address. I was instructed to WAIT and order once funds were transferred. This was all done a week ago.

I am a small Texas business and as they are a "small" Texas business, I was pulling for them. But, this promo is about the most worst run promo I've ever seen. When your introduction email is cryptic, your customer service is almost non-existent and you reply with emails that are non-sequitur, free case or not... it's not worth it.

I received my S22 Ultra on 2/22/2022 and it's been in a Spigen case just moments from being removed from the box.

For those of you that have received your cases, I honestly hope they are good. I was excited to test a new product... the two I chose were good looking and rugged.

I may be griping my way out of two nice cases, but my time is valuable, my patience is worn thin with all the hoops I've had to jump through with no results and I am tired of their emails that that are of no customer service value.

Last edited:

kraz01

So I received the Caseborne R Series Aluminum Frame Aramid Fiber - Black yesterday. My first impressions is blocky. It's not a bad thing. I'm coming from the Spigen Liquid Air. It look like it will protect the phone pretty good. It has enough raised corners on the front and back that if laid on the table, screen or the camera glass will not get touched or scratched. It is pretty ridged and it has a tight fit so taking the phone in and out of the case constantly is a no go. The case is pretty grippy too. No sliding phone out of the hand. Button are nice and clicky also. I have the clear version coming in today.

Sorry for a few of the pics. Not so good lighting at work and pics were taken with my Note10+.

Attachments

• 20220312_165149.jpg
    20220312_165149.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 41
  • 20220312_165200.jpg
    20220312_165200.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 36
  • 20220312_165210.jpg
    20220312_165210.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 35
  • 20220312_165219.jpg
    20220312_165219.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 37
  • 20220312_165309.jpg
    20220312_165309.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 36
  • 20220312_165316.jpg
    20220312_165316.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 35
  • 20220312_165329.jpg
    20220312_165329.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 30
  • 20220312_165336.jpg
    20220312_165336.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 32
  • 20220312_165347.jpg
    20220312_165347.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 20220312_165359.jpg
    20220312_165359.jpg
    782.8 KB · Views: 39

joemossjr

Feb 14, 2011
Texas City Texas
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Odd you guys are having issues. Everything was pretty straight forward with me. Emailed over a couple of hours. Sent him screenshot of my cart and how much with my PayPal link and had the money seconds later. Bought the cases and had them the next day. I'm actually using it right now as I'm typing. Even got a nice little letter from the company.

kraz01

Odd you guys are having issues. Everything was pretty straight forward with me. Emailed over a couple of hours. Sent him screenshot of my cart and how much with my PayPal link and had the money seconds later. Bought the cases and had them the next day. I'm actually using it right now as I'm typing. Even got a nice little letter from the company.
It took them about a week to get everything finalized.

joancolmenares

Jun 14, 2008
York, USA
Same here, whole process took about 4 days from initial contact to getting the cases delivered

Dec 19, 2012
East Hartford
After living with the black/red/carbon fiber Caseborne cases for over a week for the S22 Ultra, they're both a solid recommendation. Between the 2 it comes down to hand feel and color scheme. The black/red case is my choice due to the color combo and the nicer hand feel the back plate has which is a nice silky smooth feel with a touch more grip than the grey/iridescent/clear version.

20220316_180003.jpg

Top and sides are well protected with extra material in the corners. S pen opening is easily accesible but still well protected from anything except for an object smaller than the opening but this would apply for ANY case. Buttons have a nice tactile feel and aren't too difficult to press as it is with some cases. Screen protection is adequate for the screen down table slam but realize due to the curved glass design of the S22 Ultra, no case will provide the ultimate protection if your phone gets thrown outside and suffers a serious tumble/ impact. Designs with the fully enclosed front piece design will give better protection. These cases are medium duty so keep that in mind for your particular use case scenario.

Both cases as previously mentioned are a solid recommendation for the price and the big boy case manufacturers like Spigen, UAG and Caseology now have another contender in ring.

Attachments

• 20220316_180102.jpg
    20220316_180102.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
  • 20220316_172823.jpg
    20220316_172823.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 21
  • 20220316_172857.jpg
    20220316_172857.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 2, 2013
submitted, I like spigen but was thinking of going for UAG or mous with the s22+, if these cases feel nicer on the phone then yeah would recommend them to my friends, i'm the designated lab rat, they try things on me first XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Article is proudly Svetius approved~~~~~

The beloved ArmadilloTek is now CaseBorne by ArmadilloTek

Now, we are looking for people to get free S22/S22PLUS/S22ULTRA cases to provide feedback, and the words of mouth on social media.

This year, we have some new designs to make us more than just Tough!

1st, Be-Loved Vanguard series with enhanced kickstand and one more layer protection

2.png

2nd, Metal element in heart with slim profile, 12 feet drop protection with clear back
    3.png

3. Ultra Slim Hybrid Clear Case
    4.png

Requirements:
    1st. XDA MEMBER with at least 1 Years history
    2nd. You should have at least 20 posts
    3rd. You should be a good people
    4th. You would love to support a Texas small business by spread the words of mouth.

Please submit here:
    Mod edit: This offer expired March 23, 2022

But we are pretty flexible, as long as you want to work with us and help us spread the words, we would like to offer you cases.

1.png

If you don't want to provide feedbacks and don't like the hassles ( Lol, there is no hassels at all, but we know some people don't want to talk and work with others)
    We do offer some discounts
    You can get them here on Amazon
    Not sure if Mods are reading this but this thread is riddled with people having the same experience. Not sure I'd trust this anymore nor give my personal email address / address!

March 02.
    I agree the thread should be locked.

Me too. Needs to be locked.

Maybe write the mods to make them aware?

Thank you to all for your responses, and our apologies for allowing this thread to run past it's expiration date of March 23, 2022. All links have been removed from the OP,
    and this thread is now closed.

-Regards: Badger50 FSM
    I'll try my luck. So far I am a Spigen fanboy but perhaps it's time for a change :)
    Spigen does make great cases. But we are more like Otterbox with much affordable prices.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    I’m in, I actually got mine early. I threw it just to see if it would hold up and it did. The fit is snug and feels good in the hands, ladies take notes. I feel comfortable with the phone in my pocket and not worrying if it slips out because the frame is awesome and protects the device.
    Received 1 of my cases yesterday and the other will arrive today.
    I have to say this has been a easy process, the case that I have on my SNote......forgive me "Galaxy S22 Ultra" is the CaseBorne R in black, presentation was pleasant and to the point, and case is top notch from design to fit and finish, device fits snug in case and attention to detail inspired confidence in this product.
    This is a case you can use for casual or formal use with midgrade protection.
    I will keep updating on performance of the "CaseBorne R"
    This is my honest opinion and I am really picky 💯.

Added second case I choose which came today the "CaseBorne V", this one seems to be a Big "W", it is beefy without too much bulk., this is the case most important for me, it's built for maximum protection from what I observe I love this case......will test through use and update on durability.