General [CLOSED]Free CaseBorne Samsung S22 Series Cases to Exchange Your Feedback [ad]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Good2Go

Jul 26, 2007
I had no issues in receiving the cases I chose. Waiting to see how they will perform. I am still waiting for Samsung to ship me out the phone.

UndeadCircus

Nov 18, 2010
Not sure if this is still going on, but I submitted my info. :) Purchasing my first Samsung Galaxy device, which should be here in a week or so, and looking for a good case to cover it with.

goldt

Dec 27, 2008
I got the case, left review and so far 2 weeks later its not free. No response of any kind.

billwinkle

Feb 5, 2011
San Diego
I have their case. On fact 3 of them. I have been on this program since inception and I can honestly say that the S22 cases are the best yet. Even better than Samsung's own cases. I even bought one for my little brothers (62) Pixel 6.

Reactions: kraz01

dpoverlord

Oct 14, 2013
Sent in my info awhile back but never heard back. Would love to still try this. I have the Samsung case and it is terrible. Phone fell 3 times and thank god I had a Whitestone protector. Totally need a better case

TechnoGenuine

Nov 5, 2014
Dubai
I have been following the OP since S21 Ultra. He has said he will send bunch of cases since I got a YouTube channel but never received it nor a tracking number, I have sent few emails for a follow up but no response. Just wanted to share my experience.

Deaf&blind

Mar 5, 2016
Gonna give it a try, I'm straight out the hill country of Tejas, all my life. I'd love to give some honest feedback to a Texas company. God bless our great country of Texas! go usa, too.

dpoverlord

Oct 14, 2013
I don't think this is really being run. Screams scam. Majority all wrote in about 2 months ago. If your signing up, be AWARE This may just be a method to collect our email addresses / mailing info for a spam.

Just be aware.

Not sure if Mods are reading this but this thread is riddled with people having the same experience. Not sure I'd trust this anymore nor give my personal email address / address!

Could be smart to get a response from the OP or lock the thread...

Last edited:

dpoverlord

Oct 14, 2013
Me too. Needs to be locked.
Maybe more deleted or all links deleted as this will just feed their website and put them higher on search feeds.

Just my thoughts, as I dislike so many members being taken advantage of. Even I was taken by this. We don't want a bad apple ruining everything for everyone.

Maybe write the mods to make them aware?

Reactions: Badger50

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Not sure if Mods are reading this but this thread is riddled with people having the same experience. Not sure I'd trust this anymore nor give my personal email address / address!

March 02.
I agree the thread should be locked.

Thank you to all for your responses, and our apologies for allowing this thread to run past it's expiration date of March 23, 2022. All links have been removed from the OP,
and this thread is now closed.

-Regards: Badger50 FSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Article is proudly Svetius approved~~~~~

The beloved ArmadilloTek is now CaseBorne by ArmadilloTek

Now, we are looking for people to get free S22/S22PLUS/S22ULTRA cases to provide feedback, and the words of mouth on social media.

This year, we have some new designs to make us more than just Tough!

1st, Be-Loved Vanguard series with enhanced kickstand and one more layer protection

2.png

2nd, Metal element in heart with slim profile, 12 feet drop protection with clear back
    3.png

3. Ultra Slim Hybrid Clear Case
    4.png

Requirements:
    1st. XDA MEMBER with at least 1 Years history
    2nd. You should have at least 20 posts
    3rd. You should be a good people
    4th. You would love to support a Texas small business by spread the words of mouth.

Please submit here:
    Mod edit: This offer expired March 23, 2022

But we are pretty flexible, as long as you want to work with us and help us spread the words, we would like to offer you cases.

1.png

If you don't want to provide feedbacks and don't like the hassles ( Lol, there is no hassels at all, but we know some people don't want to talk and work with others)
    We do offer some discounts
    You can get them here on Amazon

March 02.
    I agree the thread should be locked.

Thank you to all for your responses, and our apologies for allowing this thread to run past it's expiration date of March 23, 2022. All links have been removed from the OP,
    and this thread is now closed.

-Regards: Badger50 FSM
    I'll try my luck. So far I am a Spigen fanboy but perhaps it's time for a change :)
    Spigen does make great cases. But we are more like Otterbox with much affordable prices.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    I’m in, I actually got mine early. I threw it just to see if it would hold up and it did. The fit is snug and feels good in the hands, ladies take notes. I feel comfortable with the phone in my pocket and not worrying if it slips out because the frame is awesome and protects the device.
    Received 1 of my cases yesterday and the other will arrive today.
    I have to say this has been a easy process, the case that I have on my SNote......forgive me "Galaxy S22 Ultra" is the CaseBorne R in black, presentation was pleasant and to the point, and case is top notch from design to fit and finish, device fits snug in case and attention to detail inspired confidence in this product.
    This is a case you can use for casual or formal use with midgrade protection.
    I will keep updating on performance of the "CaseBorne R"
    This is my honest opinion and I am really picky 💯.

Added second case I choose which came today the "CaseBorne V", this one seems to be a Big "W", it is beefy without too much bulk., this is the case most important for me, it's built for maximum protection from what I observe I love this case......will test through use and update on durability.