[FREE] GO SMS Pro - Diablo 3 (D3) Ultimate Theme (Updated 9.19.12)

Search This thread

skanndelus

Dec 21, 2007
Hey guys. I posted this theme a little while back and unfortunately it isn't selling very well. So I thought I'd post it here for free for my XDA buddies as a "thank you" for providing such a great community for us phone geeks.

I will try and update this thread when I update the theme.

Of course you are more than welcome to purchase it after you check it out here, as a donation, or tell all your friends how amazing it is! Feedback is welcome.

Please don't post it elsewhere. This is for you guys only.

d3-caps.jpg

Download (v1.05)

All my themes

Last edited:

skanndelus

Dec 21, 2007
be aware the newest go sms pro update royally effed up the header, so now there's white text over the graphics.
anyone have any clue how to resolve this? the app is no longer referencing the theme for the color value for that text.

_Kj_

Sep 19, 2014
Update?

Is anyone still updating this as the latest GO SMS Pro messed up the header again when you go to text someone.

svsk1ng

Aug 20, 2012
Hey i would really like to use this theme on my note 9 but not sure if its still working.... anw can confirm pls?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys. I posted this theme a little while back and unfortunately it isn't selling very well. So I thought I'd post it here for free for my XDA buddies as a "thank you" for providing such a great community for us phone geeks.

I will try and update this thread when I update the theme.

Of course you are more than welcome to purchase it after you check it out here, as a donation, or tell all your friends how amazing it is! Feedback is welcome.

Please don't post it elsewhere. This is for you guys only.

d3-caps.jpg

Download (v1.05)

All my themes
    Wow.! Just awesome. Nice work bro.

Send from xperia u using warez xda premium app
    THX - Looks Really Nice
    Looks really dope!

Sent from my EVO using XDA
    thx I haven't updated this thread in a while. I'll update the apk later

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE