• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Free ICS Audiomanager skin by egyptshun

Search This thread

egyptshun

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto
Okay so I got sick of all the good skins of Widgets being a paid for only type deal so I'm going to make some my own, one of them is an ics theme audiomanager pro skin.

Instructions:
1. Go to market and download a skin called ACS AUDIO MANAGER SKIN by Tiger13
2. Download the ZIP attached below... move to SD card.
3. Using a root explorer ( there's a free one in ROM TOOLBOX LITE by JRummy16) copy the ZIP provided from SD card and paste to /data/app/ <---- VERY IMPORTANT!
4. REBOOT
5. Select AM widget to add to home screen, select acs skin

6. Enjoy and press thanks (I appreciate that)!

MUST HAVE AUDIOMANAGER PRO TO USE!!!

I can't make apks myself so ill have to use free versions off the market.

Thank you Tiger13 for posting a free skin on the market.

Sent from a pyramid in Canadadada

Attachments

• com.smartandroidapps.audiowidgetpro.themes.Acs.Am.Skin-1.zip
    35.1 KB · Views: 96
  • screenshot-1334426595559.jpg
    screenshot-1334426595559.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:

ariel_terry

Mar 12, 2012
Oruro
Okay so I got sick of all the good skins of Widgets being a paid for only type deal so I'm going to make some my own, one of them is an ics theme audiomanager pro skin.

Instructions:
1. Go to market and download a skin called ACS AUDIO MANAGER SKIN by Tiger13 -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.audiowidgetpro.themes.Acs.Am.Skin&hl=en
3. Using a root explorer ( there's a free one in ROM TOOLBOX {LITE} by JRummy16) copy the ZIP provided from SD card and paste to /data/app/ <---- VERY IMPORTANT!
4. REBOOT (select acs theme) AND ENJOY.

Screenshots please!!!!!!!!

RAGman7

Apr 28, 2012
GREAT! Was looking for theme like this for my ICS... if you could make something similar to AM Skin: BS ICS that would be SWELL!!!... Thanks a lot! ;)

Last edited:

egyptshun

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto
GREAT! Was looking for theme like this for my ICS... if you could make something similar to AM Skin: BS ICS that would be SWELL!!!... Thanks a lot! ;)

Glad someone likes it lol, thought no one cared for this since I got no replies and like only 15 dls, but yeah I'll make my own version of BS ics. In fact, that paid theme made me make this one lol! But you'll have to wait its quite a busy time for school right now. Maybe on the weekend I will, I'll even send you a pm of when its done.

RAGman7

Apr 28, 2012
No big deal can wait... I was surfing for like an hr just to find something suitable for AM in ICS style, only paid versions around. So BIG thanks for your skin. If you will make anything in ICS style let me know, I want to customize my ARC S as much as possible ;)

Sent from my LT18i

egyptshun

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto
Does this work on any rom?

Just asking but doesn't free mean not having to purchase? Tiger13 charges $1 for the skin. So my question is
Can I really get this for free or do I just purchase from tiger13?

-Yes, on any ROM ACS skin can be installed to.

-No, I don't like anyone paying for something I make. I only use free Apk's to put my themes into, I don't throw out warez either. I updated the OP so you can get to the things you need easier!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Instructions:
    1. Go to market and download a skin called ACS AUDIO MANAGER SKIN by Tiger13
    3. Using a root explorer ( there's a free one in ROM TOOLBOX LITE by JRummy16) copy the ZIP provided from SD card and paste to /data/app/ <---- VERY IMPORTANT!
    4. REBOOT
    5. Select AM widget to add to home screen, select acs skin

6. Enjoy and press thanks (I appreciate that)!