Free & Quick Instagram Followers

Search This thread

developer209

Nov 16, 2013
Ballico
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone new of a free and quick way to gain Instagram followers. I've searched all over but either the hack no longer works, isn't free, or requires me to follow a ton of people to gain one follower. If anyone knows of a hack to gain free followers quickly please do let me know. Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: [email protected]

developer209

Nov 16, 2013
Ballico
Well here's a tip, its timely but it still works.

Just open Instagram, search "Instagram" open the account. And tap follow. After a few seconds, unfollow them. Then after a few seconds follow them. Keep doing this for like 3 or so minutes you'll get followers.

Thanks but I was hoping to find something a bit faster. More like a hack. But thank you nontheless

developer209

Nov 16, 2013
Ballico

Just open Instagram, search "Instagram" open the account. And tap follow. After a few seconds, unfollow them. Then after a few seconds follow them. Keep doing this for like 3 or so minutes you'll get followers.

Wait a second. I decided to try it out and it actually worked. I only gained a few followers. Why did I gain followers? What's going on?

developer209

Nov 16, 2013
Ballico
Well when you follow an account. Your account gets added to the new list which gets it pushed to the top. So when people tap to see the new followers for the official Instagram account they see your account and follow it.

Oh lol I didn't actually think anyone bothered to check the follower list and follow people on it

shadowcreeper_1

Apr 26, 2014
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone new of a free and quick way to gain Instagram followers. I've searched all over but either the hack no longer works, isn't free, or requires me to follow a ton of people to gain one follower. If anyone knows of a hack to gain free followers quickly please do let me know. Thank you!

Just follow a bunch of people, comment on alot of posts, and if people like what you post they will follow. its all patience youll get to your goal soon. patience is the key :)

My device:
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (rooted)
Rom:AOSP (4.4.2)
Carrier:At&t

Hit the Thanks button if i helped :D

Reactions: developer209

purplesn0

Jul 26, 2017
Soctop (Free Automated Likes & Follows)

Soctop – is a free automated service for promotion in 7 social medias. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Vkontakte, Ask.fm, OK.ru, and others.

Ref Link +25 Coins:
soctop dot net + /?ref=1931017

Get free likes, followers, reposts, views, votes in polls and much more!

Promotion is free of charge thanks to the special exchange system: you like someone’s post and in return you get a subscription. The process is fully automated and everything is done by a soctop bot.

Soctop bot is a free program for automated coins earning. All you need to do is to run the soctop bot, add social media accounts and watch the number your coins grows.

Invite your friends via a referral link and get 25% from their earnings!

You will start earning right after your friend completes registration via your referral link and earns coins using soctop bot.

Participate in contests and win millions of coins!

Mary Lee

Aug 29, 2017
I read a lot of posts about promotion and how to get more followers. My experience says that now everything of that works. And with temporary success. I found out that the most workable way is apps. Really. It's sad to say but true. At least now it's like that. Personally, I use instanobel.com to find followers and great to see how my audience grows. Sure, it shouldn't be on daily basis. But it's the only way to make it.

To get more followers on Instagram

There is no benefit of thousand followers until they are not targeted followers. Following tips greatly increase followers & likes -

• Use better captions and relevant #hashtags
  • Use following hashtags #love, #instagood, #tbt and #photooftheday. These hashtags will engage more users to your pictures.
  • Share your Instagram posts on other social media platforms also.
  • Like others photos and follow others.
  • Tag people in your photos when relevant
  • Promote your Instagram account to your email subscribers.
  • Choosing a reputed Instagram marketing agency ( Buy Likes Services LLC ) can help achieve your Instagram goals.

Reactions: Sunpre

Sunpre

Jul 9, 2018
Kyiv

My friend uses the service https://socialbloom.co. Within a few days, she increased her number of subscribers for 500 people and this is only for trial time. You can see for yourself the quantity of it is now 7.5k, before used service - 7k. https://www.instagram.com/mk.tripshow/ She told me today about this, I think myself to register and try.

Dany Ricky

Sep 17, 2018
The only way to grow left is by relying on serious social media agencies. The profile grows naturally and in a serious way. I say to rely on agencies if a person does not have time to personally follow his profile, otherwise with the right strategies anyone would be able to grow.

Dany Ricky

Sep 17, 2018
instafollowfas

If you want followers on instagram, you have to create something good and show it or publish already useful content. You can do it by yourself - publishish, following and also you can try different services, if you want to get a result. The more you try, better it will be.
If to be honest, I did not try, but my friend used the resource instafollowfast.com
You need to follow at least a little for the profile, but you can try to increase in different ways.

JavieCoentr

Jun 12, 2019
Manchester

Hey pal, be sure I can advice you an app. I am using it for 2 weeks, and I am good, followers and like are increasing everyday, started to use #hashtags somebody said that they are helping to gain followers to. And thank to auto comments Instagram everyday I have new and new followers. I can say for sure that the app is secured because I talked with the developer, he knows his business, the app is updating the code form hour to hour, so be sure it is secured.

Last edited:

MrMatz

Jun 27, 2019
First of all, i would say it's not professionell to get free and fast followers. In this case you would speak about fake follower or bots. Please distance yourself from fake followers they have no activity and no benefit on your account. Try the Instagram Growth Service, its not free but you will gain real followers and your reach will get bigger. Try the service from socgrowth.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @developer209 Also remember. Don't just post random things, keep a theme going so it gets more attention. Don't post photos of sceneries then post a picture of something non photography.

Well when you follow an account. Your account gets added to the new list which gets it pushed to the top. So when people tap to see the new followers for the official Instagram account they see your account and follow it.

Just follow a bunch of people, comment on alot of posts, and if people like what you post they will follow. its all patience youll get to your goal soon. patience is the key :)

My device:
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (rooted)
    Rom:AOSP (4.4.2)
    Carrier:At&t

Hit the Thanks button if i helped :D