Free S8 for Note 7 owners

Search This thread

pinetreehater

Feb 29, 2008
The ATL
According to this article (and many more), Samsung is prepping an exchange program for buyers of the Note 7. Apparently, if you return your Note 7 and buy an S7, they will give you a free (or for a small fee) S8 when they come out.

This is exactly what I was wanting to hear, and I will probably go ahead and return it as soon as the deal is final.

Anybody else considering this offer if it actually materializes?

http://www.ibtimes.com/samsung-work...e-note-7-customers-will-get-galaxy-s8-2435773

amyf27

Oct 1, 2016
Skeptical that this is even true but if it is I wouldn't go for an S8 because it's entirely too small if they have an S8 plus that's a possibility I would much much much prefer the next new note if they come out with one

sent from my samsung 7 edge

jdyowa

Jan 26, 2012
I may do it if it gets confirmed. Spec wise it will be the same as the note. Just slightly smaller screen. Maybe

broderp

Dec 25, 2011
It would be great if this is confirmed for the US market.

It would be even better if they allowed those who went to the S7 or S7 edge to hold off on the exchange and get the Note 8 at the same equivalent deal. I would be all over this. We would have already gotten the $100 loyalty bonus, so what ever upgrade fee there is (they Note 8 is going to be more expensive than the S8) you already got $100 back s well.

kat3k

Nov 22, 2010
According to this article (and many more), Samsung is prepping an exchange program for buyers of the Note 7. Apparently, if you return your Note 7 and buy an S7, they will give you a free (or for a small fee) S8 when they come out.

This is exactly what I was wanting to hear, and I will probably go ahead and return it as soon as the deal is final.

Anybody else considering this offer if it actually materializes?

http://www.ibtimes.com/samsung-work...e-note-7-customers-will-get-galaxy-s8-2435773

I don't want an S7 or an S8. I'd rather go back to my Note 5.

amyf27

Oct 1, 2016
I don't want an S7 or an S8. I'd rather go back to my Note 5.
I can't find one available to go to through tmobile lol. I'm afraid of going used for fear of getting a bad one. Happened before with other used phones in the past.

sent from my samsung 7 edge

Top Liked Posts