Free StealthGuards Invisible shields (LIMITED SUPPLIES)

Search This thread

trojjanhorse

Dec 23, 2009
Toronto
I have one on my nexus one. It certainly beats having a crystal gel case on instead, in terms of thickness. With this kinda shields, you can rest your phone on any surface without worrying about scratches or anything of the like. They last a long while if you have applied them properly. You have to clean the surface of your phone with soap first before applying. The plastic is thin but very heavy duty and flexible. It has the right amount of adhesive so that it won't damage the phone and also very difficult to take off without intention.

To sum up, I wanted something to keep my phone safe from scratches so I got this. If applied correctly, it can lost for a while and won't come off when you slide it back in forth into your pocket (unlike some screen protectors).

If you're really worried about the disbenefit of physical stress, you can always put a case over the phone with the invisible shield on since it's thin enough.

dennka

Apr 22, 2010
thnx for the info, BTW does anybody know where to get that solution that spray on the on hands to avoid fingertips?