thedegg

Dec 2, 2008
free unlock code for three customers,
get imei ready x#06#

1, dial 333
2, listen to recorded message select option 4
3, listen to recorded message select option 3 again
3, listen to recorded message and press option 1
4, listen to message and when prompted enter imei number and just wait for free unlock code to be within 7 days ....normally £15

in short dial 333
enter 4, 3, 1,

or 3,2,3,1 sequence. as others say worked,
just listen for unlock and follow prompts

hope this helps out, hit thanks:good:

Last edited:

mouzam

Nov 19, 2006
I tried it with no luck. According to your 3rd step instead of giving me 3 options to select, its only giving me 2 options.

Update - It worked for me in 3,2,3,1 sequence.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: thetattooedunicorn

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Nice, (I have Three also but I bought my Note Unbranded) - Just one question though, Will this work 100% without a £15 quid charge being shipped onto your bill? - Three might whack it on after the 7 day period (or whenever they feel like it, much the same as they take direct debit for contract willy nilly lol)

Thanks button mashed too!

thedegg

Dec 2, 2008
Nice, (I have Three also but I bought my Note Unbranded) - Just one question though, Will this work 100% without a £15 quid charge being shipped onto your bill? - Three might whack it on after the 7 day period (or whenever they feel like it, much the same as they take direct debit for contract willy nilly lol)

yes 100% free. no charge, for three customers, note, s4, etc

alom5

Dec 4, 2010
I gave my imei number [locked to a different network] on my friends three contract and they sent a text saying they don't have the code and it will take 7 days. ... Let's see what happens

jayhamz

Jan 17, 2011
i spoke to the customer service and yeah they are not charging anymore don't know why but good :) would be able to change my sim when i go to france.

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Three are slowly becoming a decent network. A few years ago they were the worst for customer service, now they are the best apparently according to some survey. Seems like they've invested a lot of time into everything and it's paying off.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

alom5

Dec 4, 2010
I just got my code as well and phone is now unlocked. And my phone was locked to another network lol. I just used my friends phone to call 3 customer service number and gave my imei number and they just sent the unlock code and now my phone which was locked to another network is unlocked. Grrrrreat!

Last edited:

alom5

Dec 4, 2010
If you are carrier locked I don't think there is region lock on the phone as I've not seen any with the region lock sticker on the boxes

jowett69

Nov 28, 2005
Barnsley
I tried this didn't say anything about being billed for it... but now got a charge on my bill for £19 extra!?
Just waiting for a answer from three.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda premium

alom5

Dec 4, 2010
I tried this didn't say anything about being billed for it... but now got a charge on my bill for £19 extra!?
Just waiting for a answer from three.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda premium

Really? That doesn't sound too good. I hope my friend aint got the same on his bill ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    free unlock code for three customers,
    get imei ready x#06#

1, dial 333
    2, listen to recorded message select option 4
    3, listen to recorded message select option 3 again
    3, listen to recorded message and press option 1
    4, listen to message and when prompted enter imei number and just wait for free unlock code to be within 7 days ....normally £15

in short dial 333
    enter 4, 3, 1,

or 3,2,3,1 sequence. as others say worked,
    just listen for unlock and follow prompts

hope this helps out, hit thanks:good:
    I tried it with no luck. According to your 3rd step instead of giving me 3 options to select, its only giving me 2 options.

Update - It worked for me in 3,2,3,1 sequence.

Thank you. Done it but as above, needed to use 3,2,3,1 sequence.

yes 100% free. no charge, for three customers, note, s4, etc