Free unlock solution tmobil shadow

Search This thread

koolstuffz

Aug 14, 2008
Paris
HTC Juno Free Unlock

I Just Found a very easy way to unlock HTC juno also known as Tmobil-Shadow
I have uploaded all the needed file in the attachment. Just Follow the instruction in the txt file that comes with the appliction. and I hope that it will work for you.
At first the program was not disigned for HTC Juno but it really works with it!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: zip103

GHOSTYAIRO

Oct 29, 2008
Try to do that and the file bkondisk disabled the connection between the pc and the shadow trhough active sync. it mess the whole phone up and never made any file, I had to do a hard reset to get it back on.

Last edited:

koolstuffz

Aug 14, 2008
Paris
Stop saying nosense

I have already unlock more than 7 HTC juno with this method and what you need to do first is desable the security lock by running xda security removal and than after that copy the file to your sd card or in the device, i can assure you that it works perfectely.:)

pixnetem

Nov 20, 2007
I have uploaded all the needed file in the attachment. Just Follow the instruction in the txt file that comes with the appliction. and I hope that it will work for you.
At first the program was not disigned for HTC Juno but it really works with it!!!!!

Donation will be really appreciated!!!

paypal : [email protected]

its works 1000%
thinks

ijsellado

Apr 8, 2008
Unlocking

Hi,

this software really work 100%, just want to ask if this software will work also on other devices such as Samsung Omnia?

thanks for all the help

koolstuffz

Aug 14, 2008
Paris
Feed

Well i am not really sure for that but i don Think that it will work for Samsung U900, It has windows mobil 6 like system but i think the unlock process for that cell phone is already free

tswmin85

Jun 7, 2009
THANKS!!!

Thank you so much! It worked fine although I had trouble finding the hex codes....

Thanks a lot!

Anyone need help, PM ME, I'll be glad to assist you, FREE.

koolstuffz

Aug 14, 2008
Paris
File search

You will find them in your documents folder, Otherwise try to unhide the hidden files from the folder option, But if you have a data card copy the exe file and rtry to run it from there.

dokutaomoi

Apr 29, 2009
more than 8 numbers

the Hxd gives me more than 8 numbers, in the 0X0400F0 line says 56309360 and in the 0X040100 line says 25. the question is which numbers should i use?
Thanx in advance

CL6

Feb 22, 2008
It works!! Thank you so much!! ^_^ You are the man!! Unbelievable!!

I called T-Mobile thousand times and ask them to provide me with the unlock code, but their response was my IMEI# doesn't exist in their database.

Now, with the solution you provide, I unlock the sim. :) However, my situation was a bit different from the instruction. I use the first 8 digits of "000400F0", instead of the last 4 digits of "000400F0" and first 4 digits of "00040100" as described in the instruction. Hope this would help someone who encounter same problem as I had!!

Again, thank you very much for providing with this wonderful free tool do sim unlock!!

sinandwar

Jun 9, 2009
Yo Ppl, this works 100%. It is really great. Thank you so much to the creator.

It took me a while to find the line with the codes but that was just me. lol.

Really Great Program.

koolstuffz

Aug 14, 2008
Paris
Check This out

You don't have to say that this soft doesn't work, try before posting in this forum, 'cause we all want to help ok??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    er................:D
    HTC Juno Free Unlock