- May 27, 2010
Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions for your Asus Transformer TF300T
This thread is here to help our community out as best as it can.
Why is this thread here?
There's 2 main reasons really. The first reason is to stop the development threads getting filled with questions which have nothing to do with the thread they're posted in. That then makes the thread go off-topic which is not what a development thread is there for.
The second reason is because there are too many repetitive questions being asked. The main problem with that is the fact that other users will sometimes attack the OP and 'flaming' them.
The main way which this thread will help to stop that happening is by helping you out as much as possible, while being in a friendly environment.
Below you will find the Thread Rules which I expect you all to follow and not to break them.
1. Remember that while posting in this thread and across the whole site, you must not break the Forum Rules.
2. Even though this thread is for everyone to use, there'll be a lot if new members in here so no flaming or insulting anyone else.
3. As this is a help thread, remember that there is no such thing as a stupid question.
4. Even if you get your question answered by reading the 2nd post, be sure to come back here and read some more. It will help you to learn even more.
Hall Of Fame
As I'll be keeping an eye on this thread quite a lot, I'll be adding the people to this list who have been the most helpful and are contributing the most, and we need your help for a good FAQs
[B][CENTER] [B]1.[URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4518416"][B][COLOR="Blue"] - QuantumFoam[/COLOR][/B][/URL] who is the chief editor of the FAQ 2. - [URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=2559267"][B][COLOR="Green"]tobdaryl[/COLOR][/B][/URL] - Help provider 3. 4. 5.[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
Asus TF300 Moderators
If you report any posts, the report will go to our SM (Senior Moderator) and FSMs (Forum Specific Moderators). They are our SM - zelendel and our FSMs - babijoee, chrisd1a1, Divine_Madcat, GODZSON, Moscow Desire, zacthespack . If you have any questions about this forum in particular then feel free to drop them a PM or you can use the button report
XDA In General
First of all, I'm linking to some general XDA threads which can help you become more familiar with this site and how things run. I feel this is one thing which new users don't realize because they think it's okay to come to this site and post anywhere.
If you don't feel this applies to you, please move onto the Asus TF300T links further down this post.
The first of all is the Forum Rules, which is the first thread that you must read and implement for taking good time here
The XDA Tour and Report Posts
XDA New User Guide - I can't stress enough how important that thread is. If you follow what that guide says, you'll be well on your way to becoming an asset to the XDA forums.
[HOW TO] Make A Substantial Thread, Post, Question & Poll - This is also a must read thread. Why, you ask? Well it's simple. Reading this will show you the best way to post your thread to ensure that people will respond and be able to help you. Rather than just giving no information or a thread title called "Mah phone brikked. Hlp me plzzz!", following that thread will give you the best chance of being helped.
[HOW TO] Make A Good Signature - This really is needed because as you'll see in a lot of signatures, mine included, is that we list our current devices and what ROM/kernel we are using. This helps people to help us. Take a look at the thread to find out what else to include in your signature.
- [INDEX][04 Feb 2013]TF300T & TG-INDEX of Roms/Dev Guides/Kernels/Recoveries/etc.ASUS TF300T Helpful Links
- [GUIDE]Upgrade your TF300t to Jellybean, recovery, root & remove bloatware[Noobproof]
- (TF300T)For All Your Jelly Bean discussions-problems
- (TF300TG)For All Your Jelly Bean discussions-problems
- Small guide for Install recovery and rooting when you are already to JB
- [GUIDE] Help for flash more faster when you use Fastboot Line Command
- How to install Universal Naked Drivers
In post 2 there'll be an FAQ which will help you out aswell
And don't forget to rate for this thread -