Fresh cm12 build

Search This thread

noidea24

May 27, 2012
Atlanta
After years of crack flashing in hopes of a perfect rom, i finally succesfully built my own. Thanks to @Flo0008 i have built cm12 from source, no extra modifications, everything is working as it should. Wifi, bluetooth, and mobile data all work fine along with video recording and sms/mms.

Now that i have a succesful build with no errors i have two questions.

1) Should i post my rom in vs980 android development? ive seen another cm12 rom thread but it wasnt up to date.
2) What is my next step? I want speed/optimizations, and will worry aboutfeatures later. How do i build using different toolchains? what toolchains do you reccomend?

My internet is terribly slow, im currently uploading my build to me devhost at 50kb/s. Horrible :rolleyes: but i deal with it. Looking forward to replies and suggestions

rumi409

Aug 29, 2009
After years of crack flashing in hopes of a perfect rom, i finally succesfully built my own. Thanks to @Flo0008 i have built cm12 from source, no extra modifications, everything is working as it should. Wifi, bluetooth, and mobile data all work fine along with video recording and sms/mms.

1) Should i post my rom in vs980 android development? ive seen another cm12 rom thread but it wasnt up to date.
2) What is my next step? I want speed/optimizations, and will worry aboutfeatures later. How do i build using different toolchains? what toolchains do you reccomend?

My internet is terribly slow, im currently uploading my build to me devhost at 50kb/s. Horrible :rolleyes: but i deal with it. Looking forward to replies and suggestions

What Modem does it work with?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone