• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question front screen protector (glass or plastic)

Search This thread

fastfed

Feb 13, 2008
Since day 1 I scratched the stock front plastic screen protector.

I'm afraid to peel it now, lol until I get a replacement. I see so many on ebay and amazon, is there a good one out there?

Cannot believe I'm going to say this but,,, I don't care if its plastic, actually I might prefer it now

Also a film over the hinge would be great too

clairelara

Oct 22, 2021
The stock screen protector quality is not good and it scratches often. So I bought full body liquid screen protection from Gadgetshieldz and the quality is good as I expected. Also, they mentioned it is a self-healing protector which interests me to buy it.

fastfed

Feb 13, 2008
do you have a link to that? also
The stock screen protector quality is not good and it scratches often. So I bought full body liquid screen protection from Gadgetshieldz and the quality is good as I expected. Also, they mentioned it is a self-healing protector which interests me to buy it.
do you have a link to that? also i just looked it says it will take 20-25 business days to get to me, thats insane

• Wow
Reactions: clairelara
Since day 1 I scratched the stock front plastic screen protector.

I'm afraid to peel it now, lol until I get a replacement. I see so many on ebay and amazon, is there a good one out there?

Cannot believe I'm going to say this but,,, I don't care if its plastic, actually I might prefer it now

Also a film over the hinge would be great too
In my opinion this is the best screen protector for the outer screen.

Whitestone Dome EZ Galaxy Z Fold 3 Glass Screen Protector [Dome Glass EZ] Full Coverage Tempered Glass Shield [Easy Install] by Whitestone for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 - Two Pack https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09C21G...abc_GQT9M7RQMPV5Y445MSKA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

clairelara

Oct 22, 2021
do you have a link to that? also

do you have a link to that? also i just looked it says it will take 20-25 business days to get to me, thats insane
Yes, if you go with standard delivery it would take 20 days but If you go with DHL delivery in which I ordered, this took 10 days to reach me. Here's the link you asked for,

fastfed

Feb 13, 2008
Yes, if you go with standard delivery it would take 20 days but If you go with DHL delivery in which I ordered, this took 10 days to reach me. Here's the link you asked for,
Thanks, correct me if I'm wrong but I was looking at videos, is this the one where you spray the phone down with liquid and install this screen protector like you would tint on a car?

I saw this and was like, YES, that is how they should all be, thats how you prevent bubbles and crap.

Reactions: clairelara

clairelara

Oct 22, 2021
Thanks, correct me if I'm wrong but I was looking at videos, is this the one where you spray the phone down with liquid and install this screen protector like you would tint on a car?

I saw this and was like, YES, that is how they should all be, thats how you prevent bubbles and crap.
Yes, I too tried the same steps by watching the video and I nailed it.

Top Liked Posts