• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Front Screen Protector

Search This thread

Android Noobie

Jun 21, 2012
Melbourne
Hi All just thinking is this screen protector any good

I will be getting this spigen case also so i am hoping it will fit https://www.spigen.com/collections/...fold-3-case-thin-fit-p?variant=39982755643439

I would assume i take off the pre installed screen protector first

Thanks

GoBears

Nov 1, 2011
Hi All just thinking is this screen protector any good

I will be getting this spigen case also so i am hoping it will fit https://www.spigen.com/collections/...fold-3-case-thin-fit-p?variant=39982755643439

I would assume i take off the pre installed screen protector first

Thanks
I am using the Spigen Glas with the Spigen Slim Fit P case and it is sized to fit nicely inside the front raised edges. I really like it for use with Spigen cases. Not sure how it will look with other cases with thinner edged front protectors.

chetly968

Jul 15, 2014
Paradise Valley
My front and main screen protectors started developing small scratches. I'm too OCD to let that slide so I removed both of them. Much happier now, lol.

pside15

Aug 5, 2010
Flowery Branch, Ga
Anyone going with no screen protector on the front? I had 2 of the ones in the first post in this thread but messed them both when I tried to install them. Was thinking about just going without one and was wondering if anyone else was as well?

Reactions: catman51

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes of course you would take off the screen protector. Haven't tried the spigen, but those whitestone are good for $10
    Do you think it will fit with the spigen case with no issues?
    Mine fits samsung silicone just fine. Just line it up with your camera cut out. I'd imagine it would fit
    I have been using hydrogel and it's great. I even scratched the screen protector with a tool at work. I thought I had to replace it but a day later it's as good as new. I am very surprised at the self healing.
    I think all the hydrogel are the same.
    I got it from Aliexpress as it was not available anywhere else at a that time.

This is the specific one I got
    9D Soft TPU Hydrogel Film For Samsung Galaxy
    Anyone going with no screen protector on the front? I had 2 of the ones in the first post in this thread but messed them both when I tried to install them. Was thinking about just going without one and was wondering if anyone else was as well?