• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Froyo Available Via Kies -official Worldwide Release Oct 16-28 for Samsung Galaxy S

Search This thread

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
i'm lost is froyo out?
if so what country's?
if not when do we expect it?

Not officially... It was pulled from the Scandinavian servers over a week ago.

The Carriers should be receiving it anytime now and could be ready for all towards the mid to latter of November.

t1mman

Oct 8, 2008
Also, from what I was led to understand, another version of Kies will be release prior to installing the new rom. Is it 82 or a new version? I don't realy know :S

t1mman

Oct 8, 2008
So its the 29th Oct here in Australia.

Where is the fcuking update??

All these rumors are just total BS..

Latest date was for november, where's the BS on that? We're still in oct.

And, for the record, rumors are still RUMORS, don't get your hopes up until it's realy out, this way you won't be disapointed everytime...

VinEquity

Oct 7, 2008
Margaret River
Yes Kies keeps telling me to update to v100093 but then stops as no internet connection!!! I suppose because the servers aren't available or do I need to do something else??

Mr.Hunk

Jul 28, 2010
Pune
Yes Kies keeps telling me to update to v100093 but then stops as no internet connection!!! I suppose because the servers aren't available or do I need to do something else??
That has always been a problem with kies, it detects the update but takes ages to download (too slow and hangs in between with message "Internet connection is not available"). The best is to download directly from the samsung site and reinstall it (much faster).

sargorn

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2010
Osaka-shi
Latest tweet from Samsung UK:

@samsungukmobile Samsung UK Mobile
Froyo update: Testing’s on schedule & UK customers should have it by end Nov, inc. a solution to the Froyo Android Mkt issue being discussed

Might be a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile yet.