• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Froyo Update For Nexus One includes Radio Update?

Search This thread

mortzz

Jan 14, 2010
But was your reception even borderline in the first place? It's hard to judge when you're coming from an area that has decent coverage to begin with.

I'm blanketed with 3G. It was spotty with the original shipping radio, but has been solid with 4.03/4.04. 4.04 caused some sporadic Edge->HSDPA toggling though.

Paul22000

Jan 19, 2008
Photoshopped imo!!!! :)

What I don't understand is, how is it that you are not on NDA so you can release pictures / talk about it, but can't provide a system image?

chowlala

Jul 24, 2009

What I don't understand is, how is it that you are not on NDA so you can release pictures / talk about it, but can't provide a system image?

Yeah, reason why he blurred the pic was because it was photoshopped and wanted it to look "real". BS till I see the dump files.

And you can see the "Better? Mortzzz" bit "conveniently covers the actual shots taken from around the web, where the last line is "highlighted".

You're just full of BS aren't you Mortzz?

Last edited:

Mi|enko

Jul 15, 2006

Quite possible that he just doesn't want to mess with it or be the guy that leaks it to the wild. . . regardless if it's on an NDA or not.

chowlala

Jul 24, 2009
Quite possible that he just doesn't want to mess with it or be the guy that leaks it to the wild. . . regardless if it's on an NDA or not.

Definitely not possible. The people in Google say they require you to use a VLAN software in the Google VPN to install the files currently. Hence, no leak possible.

mortzz

Jan 14, 2010
Yeah, reason why he blurred the pic was because it was photoshopped and wanted it to look "real". BS till I see the dump files.

And you can see the "Better? Mortzzz" bit "conveniently covers the actual shots taken from around the web, where the last line is "highlighted".

You're just full of BS aren't you Mortzz?

Christ, there is no appeasing you people, is there? No, I will not supply you with any images, never said I would. The piece of paper "conveniently" covers up the build and kernel information, numbnuts.

chowlala

Jul 24, 2009
Christ, there is no appeasing you people, is there? No, I will not supply you with any images, never said I would. The piece of paper "conveniently" covers up the build and kernel information, numbnuts.

Then I don't see why it's so hard to take a clear, FULL PICTURE with your note next to it.

Last edited:

dictionary

Dec 3, 2009
If mortzz has it and proves it, people will be pissed he doesn't share. If he doesn't have it, we still have to wait. If he's lying, who cares? Just let it go people damn. If he has it then cool, but I'm sure he's running an earlier release than we'd be getting anyway.

I can't understand how childish this forum has gotten.

chowlala

Jul 24, 2009
If mortzz has it and proves it, people will be pissed he doesn't share. If he doesn't have it, we still have to wait. If he's lying, who cares? Just let it go people damn. If he has it then cool, but I'm sure he's running an earlier release than we'd be getting anyway.

I can't understand how childish this forum has gotten.

People will be more pissed that he claims to have it, but doesn't.

If he does have it, and says he can't - i'm sure we all understand. Better to do this than BS about it.

mich11128

Feb 10, 2009
Lol mortzz does have it he proved it on another thread...

-------------------------------------
Sent from my Nexus One

Augustiner

May 19, 2010
Monaco Ville
Hey!

common release it already :(

interesting who will be first, Paul with his modaco Sense UI new version with everything working or Google with 2.2...