• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

FRP bypass for P20 Lite C782 Single Sim (maybe for other variants?)

Search This thread

Bodzium

Sep 27, 2016
Hi this is my first "toturial" so please don't judge me to hard :)
Got solution (kinda) for FRP bypass of Huawei P20 lite C782 UK variant (maybe for other also ? I don't know).
As we know nowdays is not so easy to download older official rom's for Huawei phones without huawei firmware finder. I've checked every corner of internet to find lower software for my C782 variant phone without success. So what I've done to go to "Safe mode" and unlock it:
Download "Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1 ANE-L01 hw eu HLRCF Anne-L01 9.1.0.274(C782E5R1P7T8) Firmware EMUI9.1.0 05015ARN [androidhost.ru]" file and "ANE-LX1 FRP Safe Mode 9.1.0.208(C432E6R1P7T8)" this is from some YT video discription and Yes this is for ANE-L21_hw_eu - dual sim (mine is L01 but it doesn't matter), just unzip everything and take "update_sd.zip" file from C432 variant and replace in folder with C782 variant, copy all "mixed" files like normal update to SD card and force flash your phone with (vol+ vol- power), after finish update click on "Safe mode" and volla no welcome menu but phone will boot straight to old safe mode desktop where U have access to setup menu and can erase settings, clear FRP.
Sorry for my English, If someone have any questions I will try to answer.

Last edited:

Bodzium

Sep 27, 2016
Factory Reset Protection and this is solution how to remove/bypass it in P20 lite C782

Fjord1

Jan 20, 2020
Hi this is my first "toturial" so please don't judge me to hard :)
Got solution (kinda) for FRP unlock of Huawei P20 lite C782 UK variant (maybe for other also ? I don't know).
As we know nowdays is not so easy to download older official rom's for Huawei phones without huawei firmware finder. I've checked every corner of internet to find lower software for my C782 variant phone without success. So what I've done to go to "Safe mode" and unlock it:
Download "Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1 ANE-L01 hw eu HLRCF Anne-L01 9.1.0.274(C782E5R1P7T8) Firmware EMUI9.1.0 05015ARN [androidhost.ru]" file and "ANE-LX1 FRP Safe Mode 9.1.0.208(C432E6R1P7T8)" this is from some YT video discription and Yes this is for ANE-L21_hw_eu - dual sim (mine is L01 but it doesn't matter), just unzip everything and take "update_sd.zip" file from C432 variant and replace in folder with C782 variant, copy all "mixed" files like normal update to SD card and force flash your phone with (vol+ vol- power), after finish update click on "Safe mode" and volla no welcome menu but phone will boot straight to old safe mode desktop where U have access to setup menu and can erase settings, clear FRP.
Sorry for my English, If someone have any questions I will try to answer.
I don't understand this tutorial at all, sorry bro...

Bodzium

Sep 27, 2016
Sorry to hear but what exactly You don't understand and do You have FRP locked P20 Lite ? This is just only way to downgrade C782 variant bc Firmware Finder is not working

Last edited:

Bodzium

Sep 27, 2016
Dude with FRP locked phone without password and pin you are stuck on choose your language menu and that is it.

Top Liked Posts