FRP bypass Pixel w/ USB Debugging OFF

El_Yarus

Jun 14, 2017
Hello, guys, a man is trying to sell me pixel with partly bypassed frp (without google services and working only "back " button). Can I make at least all screen buttons working and why I can't install a custom Rom?

milan187

Apr 15, 2015
Why are you using nova launcher. Those of you using the nova launcher could just use the pixel launcher. Just launch it from quick shortcut maker and becomes a proper Google pixel.
Nova is still better in every way. You can even have Goolge Now and customize any part of the launcher. The most important to me is the backup and restore function of my home screen setup, which Google fails to do.

Reactions: kgpeace30

raouf1996

Mar 20, 2015
hi guys i have google pixel locked with 5 dec 2016 security and im using laucher to accesss but i have just the back button working Can I make at least all screen buttons working and any solution for the lockscreen notification??????????

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

and can i enable usb debugging to access to my storage from PC or there is a other way?

Jank4AU

Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Alabama
Hello, guys, a man is trying to sell me pixel with partly bypassed frp (without google services and working only "back " button). Can I make at least all screen buttons working and why I can't install a custom Rom?

@El_Yarus - I'd stay far away from this sale if I were you. You're just going to have more headaches and find you're unable to do all sorts of things you wish you could. You'll also have trouble offloading the device to anyone else when you're done torturing yourself with it. Just my two cents.

mr.leolad

Jun 23, 2017
Hi,
Everyone learns the lesson only after they fall. Just like I bought a Google pixel with android 7.1.1 and January 5th 2017 security patch with FRP. He started saying that this is done easily and he forgot the ID he logged in from. Even 'Forgot your password doesn't work for him.
Anyhow, I have a Google pixel with android 7.1.1 and January 5th 2017 android security patch. Is there a way to remove the FRP?

TonikJDK

Dec 9, 2012
Hi,
Everyone learns the lesson only after they fall. Just like I bought a Google pixel with android 7.1.1 and January 5th 2017 security patch with FRP. He started saying that this is done easily and he forgot the ID he logged in from. Even 'Forgot your password doesn't work for him.
Anyhow, I have a Google pixel with android 7.1.1 and January 5th 2017 android security patch. Is there a way to remove the FRP?
No

[email protected]

Jul 1, 2017
hi guys .I can't put my phone In download mod and I don't have the factory reset option in the settings......after last factory reset I saw that.any ideas?????I have s8 plus Android 7.0

heros_45

Apr 11, 2012
I read all the messages and I have a question. Is the FRP disabled when the bootloader is unlocked? For it to work, should the bootloader be locked?

I'm interested in having the FRP work on my device

droid4lif3

Mar 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Can FRP be bypassed on the attached build?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Herehttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59696a2908a43/Screenshot_20170714-180149.png?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I read all the messages and I have a question. Is the FRP disabled when the bootloader is unlocked? For it to work, should the bootloader be locked?

I'm interested in having the FRP work on my device
Keep it locked, if it's unlocked anyone can flash a custom recovery flash a custom rom and have a new phone

heros_45

Apr 11, 2012
Keep it locked, if it's unlocked anyone can flash a custom recovery flash a custom rom and have a new phone
I know. But in my Nexus 6, even if I installed a custom rom, I marked that "had been modified and that I had to enter my Google account", which is a good idea. But in my old Oneplus 3 I never asked for my Google account and it happened to me with my current Pixel. The similarity is that the bootloader is unlocked.

ciocu

Mar 7, 2007
Doha, Qatar
guys, I'm also stuck with a Frp locked pixel XL on april 2017 security patch.. and I just discovered this YouTube video which has an "interesting description", along with a link to a Facebook page, also pretty much interesting..
I'll post both YouTube & Facebook links, I'm not sure it's legit, or even possible, plus that I don't have the phone with me to find out..

https://m.facebook.com/ismail.amzdak
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1554314207972861&id=100001828919221
https://youtu.be/jJVr8QwNf9A

What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: pupilov