• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

FRP Destroyer - flashable zip

Search This thread

Zillinium

Feb 18, 2018
www.Facebook.com
FRP Destroyer
Frp destroyer implements a method discovered by Zillinium to remove FRP Locks on Android device's that have a custom recovery.

Image's,
vfgd5Vu.jpg

FRP Lock is what stops people from factory resetting their device by asking you to Log In to the last Account used on the device, this will help to do a proper factory reset.

Instructions,
  1. Download FRP Destroyer.zip
  2. Place FRP Destroyer on a micro SD Card.
  3. Place the Card into your device.
  4. Reboot the device into a Custom Recovery
  5. Select Flash Zip or Install
  6. Navigate to & select FRP Destroyer.zip
  7. Flash FRP Destroyer.zip

Version Explanation,
Version (1.1) - Only destroy FRP Partition.
Version (3.0) - Destroy FRP Partition & Props.
Version (FRP + DM Verity + Force Encrypt) - Destroy FRP Partition, Disable DM Verity to help with boot errors, Disable Force Encrypt.

XDA:DevDB Information
FRP Destroyer, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
Zillinium

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 3.0
Beta Release Date: 2019-04-10

Created 2019-04-10
Last Updated 2019-04-10

Attachments

• FRP_Destroyer_v1.1.zip
    127.6 KB · Views: 9,995
Last edited:

estofjlw

Aug 15, 2017
Cab you help me with putting an Alcatel signature to the files so I can flash it by adb sideload and standard recovery. The device has no adb or fastboot that works and all the exploits I have seen to get in to chrome and use other software to get into settings etc - have been patched.

adb sideload sends the file and it fails on the signature missing

Paolafont

Nov 16, 2020
It not works for me

It not works for me. Please can you help me? Thank you.
This is the output:

E: footer is wrong
Update package verification took 0.1 s (result 1).
E: signature verification failed
E: error 21
Installation aborted
ro.boot.bootdevice is 7824900.sdhci

All same for 3 zip files. Only the file with DM and Encrypt does not have the final string that starts with ro.boot etc.
Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks so much for the file @Zillinium and others here. However, I'm in a bit of a quandary. I've got a Samsung Galaxy S7e with FRP lock on it, and this prevents me from Odin-flashing TWRP. I've tried the approach involving a Combination ROM but, to no avail, though I turned on Dev Options and USB Debugging, OEM unlocking is not there. When I try flashing a full stock ROM back to the phone, FRP Lock is still on. So, although I'd like to try FRP Destroyer, I can't get the custom recovery loaded, so that I can flash your file. Do you know of any other work-arounds?

Hi @Conzentroid, I ended up trying out one of the YouTube FRP Bypass methods and it worked for me. But, just as a precautionary note, some of these methods involve downloading apps that have trojans (stay away from the channel called ExPerT RoM). I downloaded software and it triggered viruses on three different virus checkers. Instead, I used the channel "Mohammed Ali" for my model. Although some of the steps were slightly different, it worked like a charm and FRP was removed. You do need a SIM set with a pin code though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FRP Destroyer
    Frp destroyer implements a method discovered by Zillinium to remove FRP Locks on Android device's that have a custom recovery.

Image's,
    vfgd5Vu.jpg

FRP Lock is what stops people from factory resetting their device by asking you to Log In to the last Account used on the device, this will help to do a proper factory reset.

Instructions,
    1. Download FRP Destroyer.zip
    2. Place FRP Destroyer on a micro SD Card.
    3. Place the Card into your device.
    4. Reboot the device into a Custom Recovery
    5. Select Flash Zip or Install
    6. Navigate to & select FRP Destroyer.zip
    7. Flash FRP Destroyer.zip

Version Explanation,
    Version (1.1) - Only destroy FRP Partition.
    Version (3.0) - Destroy FRP Partition & Props.
    Version (FRP + DM Verity + Force Encrypt) - Destroy FRP Partition, Disable DM Verity to help with boot errors, Disable Force Encrypt.

XDA:DevDB Information
    FRP Destroyer, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    Zillinium

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 3.0
    Beta Release Date: 2019-04-10

Created 2019-04-10
    Last Updated 2019-04-10
    Is there a updated version? I am getting "signature verification failed" and "error 21" on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6