FRP Google protection Mediapad T5

Search This thread

alaing240

Dec 11, 2006
Hello, I bought a Mediapad T5 AGS2-L03 in a garage sale but when I started to configure it, I always have a message that I must connect it to a Google account already registered on this tablet . Unfortunately I don't have the guy's contact details and I can't do anything with the tablet. I tried several sites and videos that show us how to bypass this protection but nothing works because there is still an item missing that they show on the videos.

Can somebody help me please.

Thank you very much

BennyBenjaman

Dec 28, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
That won't work since the bootloader is locked during an FRP lock with no way of enableing OEM unlock from the android settings. I'm about to try this method using the testpoint to unlock the bootloader and then I am going to use the zip from the link above to try to get TWRP on my AGS2-L03

fragtion

Sep 1, 2013
Johannesburg
Edit: Ah I see, yeah you'll need to unlock bootloader first. Let us know how you fare ! I did that same process with the test points and then flashing the ZIP and all went well, so hopes are high for you ;)

MrNice

Jan 2, 2021
Countryside
Hello all,
Hello, I bought a Mediapad T5 AGS2-L03 in a garage sale but when I started to configure it, I always have a message that I must connect it to a Google account already registered on this tablet . Unfortunately I don't have the guy's contact details and I can't do anything with the tablet. I tried several sites and videos that show us how to bypass this protection but nothing works because there is still an item missing that they show on the videos.

Can somebody help me please.

Thank you very much

Edit: Ah I see, yeah you'll need to unlock bootloader first. Let us know how you fare ! I did that same process with the test points and then flashing the ZIP and all went well, so hopes are high for you ;)
Did you both succeeded to you target? How?
Thanks