Question Frp?

Search This thread

PsYk0n4uT

Hello I found one of these xt2117-4 lying in the middle of the street no Sim card tray and the phone was still powered on and unlocked when I found it but I let the screen lock and haven't any idea how to locate an owner. Seems like they tossed out the window driving.

Anyways was wondering if this phone would frp lock if I factory reset. Would like to just root and use for project phone if nothing else. If it would lock then can I bypass that by flashing a custom rom/image

Yeah, FRP will kick in if the device is reset with an active user with Google account logged on.

If this is only device you have logged on to with Google and have found yourself locked out with no recovery options available, you may want to look into FRP bypass methods. There might be a simple solution or there may be a great way to induce migraines on yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Onoitsu2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah, FRP will kick in if the device is reset with an active user with Google account logged on.

If this is only device you have logged on to with Google and have found yourself locked out with no recovery options available, you may want to look into FRP bypass methods. There might be a simple solution or there may be a great way to induce migraines on yourself.