• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

FSC T830

Simonas0

Mar 16, 2011
Vilnius
hi I'm new here

but I have problem with my Fujitsu Siemens T830
it gives message "Warning. New SIM detected. please input phone code or change SIM card"

the P/N: S26391-K182-V837
S/N: YEHU041490

plz me mw with that
Try to hold power and restart buttons in one time for ~5 sec.; Press Clean Registry (you will lose all settings); Then try to use your SIM.
If this does not help - backup your data, hold buttons again and select Factory Defaults (you will lose all settings and all data);

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I tested this WM6.1 version, it has an issue with skype, first time running fine, but if you launch it next time, there is no graphic, instead of status icons for example I see some symbols, impossible to determine the status of my contacts. What I do, reboot T830 and skype works again, till next time, same problem.
Any ideas?
O Skype veikė normaliai ant WM5?

Last edited:

woji

Jan 9, 2007
ROM - T830 - please

Hello
please anyone have any WM6.1 ROM for Loox T830 phone?
links on rapidshare are dead and megaupload is closed...

thanks

farkzoli

Mar 9, 2009
Hi all. I bought a T830 and tried to flash with official rom from Fujitsu website.
Phone is now half-bricked, after flashing on its screen is "color is blue" and "emp function failed" messages.
Tried SD card flashing, green progress bar was OK (programming flash done) but after that nothing happened.
Is there any way to repair this status without service?

farkzoli

Mar 9, 2009
Yesss! The old T830 lives again!!
I write main points, my english is not very good...
I installed this rom:

http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Downl...-6BB915E16AC4&Status=True&Component=Operating

After installing in "C:\fsc.tmp\PocketLOOX8xx\FlashUpdateV812_EMP7078" folder there is the OS.lst file. It is hidden. I renamed to txt and edited with Notepad. In original file there was following text:

+
<DEMP,7078,0A ,undefined,undefined,0H0N0I0J0K>
EMP144_7078.ssw
POE.dum
<DWCE,1.12,2006-12-20,WWE,T830,undefined>
mdoc.dio
<DWIF,1.0.3.30,20061011,undefined,undefined,undefined>
recos.bin
rflash.bin
fecos.bin
athwlan.bin
reg_g.bin
ar6k40m.bin
<RSTC,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined>
POE.dum
-

I deleted these lines, so flashtool copied to pda all files, except EMP related file:

<DEMP,7078,0A ,undefined,undefined,0H0N0I0J0K>
EMP144_7078.ssw
POE.dum

Finally OS.lst file included this text:

+
<DWCE,1.12,2006-12-20,WWE,T830,undefined>
mdoc.dio
<DWIF,1.0.3.30,20061011,undefined,undefined,undefined>
recos.bin
rflash.bin
fecos.bin
athwlan.bin
reg_g.bin
ar6k40m.bin
<RSTC,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined>
POE.dum
-

I renamed it from .txt to .lst and started PocketLOOX8xxFlashTool.exe. In recovery mode flashing process was hopefully and at the end T830 did hard reset :)
Wm version is now 1.12.
Phone stack is the old 7071 and works again :)

Idea from here:
http://translate.google.com/transla...ttp://inuchanbt.blog54.fc2.com/?mode=m&no=154

Reactions: Simonas0

m_jazebi

Dec 6, 2012
Hi everybody!
After Install and when you run the program this message apears:
the program can't start because RAPI.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
what should I do now?

Simonas0

Mar 16, 2011
Vilnius
Hi everybody!
After Install and when you run the program this message apears:
the program can't start because RAPI.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
what should I do now?
Hi, I think you will need to reinstall Device Center (if you have Vista, 7 or 8) or Active Sync (if you have 2000, XP or Server 2003).
Links to downloads
Device Center: 32-bit, 64-bit.
Active Sync: For all systems

g10k

Sep 18, 2008
Hello, people, if you need wm5, wm6.0 or wm6.1, all are here -->>
Download WMx.x.DIO and rename to MDOC.DIO. Then you can flash it.

thanks Simonas!
I found randomly on the street this device, and I upgraded to windows 6.1 :)

Now I want to know what to do with this hard brick! :p if you have any idea tell me pls!
Thx in adv

Reactions: Simonas0

Simonas0

Mar 16, 2011
Vilnius
Apps for T830 (and other wm smartphones)

Hello guyeezz,

Here are some wm programs (download apps.zip).
List of apps (all these are fully compatible with T830):
Best WM keyboard ever (I forgot who made it)
Best WM theme ever (SPB Mobile Shell) (unfortunately most of custom themes doesn't work on square screen, but default theme is awersome)
Flash Player 7 for Internet Explorer (my friend has android 512mb ram device and my old T830 handles Flash things much smoother than his droid)
Google Maps (with navigation and STREET VIEW!!)
Image Viewer (very nice image viewer)
Youtube (nothin' to say)
iPhone style music player
iPhone style image viewer (image viewer much better, I think)
iPhone style unlocker (BEST APP EVER)
Opera Mobile 10 (best WM internet browser ever, the only cons - not full flash support. If you need Flash, use Internet Explorer)
Skype (video calls not supported, but voice calls, messaging and everything else works)
TV (SPB TV - online tv)
PlayStation emulator (FpseCE)(fully working, but slow-motion) (when you install, you'll need to manually copy skin (which is included))

Games which support 240x240 screen, like our T830's screen:
Asphalt 2
Call of Duty 2
Counter Strike (a bit strange controls..)
Need for Speed Undercover (BEST GAME EVER FOR WM)
Sims 3 (cool, but 2.5D)

Games that doesn't support square screen and work on 240x320 (you can't see 1/4 of screen):
Asphalt 4
Assassin's Creed (strange controls, to get some control possibilities sometimes you'll need to rotate screen in options)
Ferrari GT Evolution
Prince of Persia

Have fun;)

Last edited:

przemek11179

Dec 21, 2013
a

hi

i have a FSC T830 with wm6.1 from site skydrive.com. In this site is meany driver for this phone.

I have ENDOSKOP CAMERA USB and i want to conect to my T830 with host usb. When i plug i see a window - please enter a name driver, when i write "camera" i see " error driver usb" how to corectly using driver ?

Simonas0

Mar 16, 2011
Vilnius
przemek11179 said:
hi

i have a FSC T830 with wm6.1 from site skydrive.com. In this site is meany driver for this phone.

and I have ENDOSKOP CAMERA USB and i want to conect to my T830 with host usb. When i plug i see a window - please enter a name driver, when i write "camera" i see " error driver usb" how to corectly using driver ?
Hi,
As far as I know T830 doesn't support USB host.
WM on some devices support USB host, but not hosted cameras, just storage devices.
For USB host camera support you'll need to compile drivers from source (which is hard). Check this >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=475000
And about Skydrive drivers - they are only dump files from MDOC.DIO - they ALL are included in WM5-6.1.

przemek11179

Dec 21, 2013
wm5 - WPA2

i think i'm back to WM5 becouse in wm6.1 no video call and no funkction normaly dialing number, evry time must touch FN and then number,

is it posible WPA2 in wm5? i reading meany post in internet about this and links no working to download,

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone