Nov 17, 2010

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160720-080024.png
    Screenshot_20160720-080024.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 929

Darxor

Dec 25, 2012
For my E2303, after it has settled a litle:

Performance is indeed very much improved.
I got 37000 in Antutu.
[/url]

I have managed to score only 31k even after the complete reinstall, I have deleted the bloatware and without an inserted SD card.
Does the score really vary so much? :eek:
However I can find the phone really smoother than before. Let's hope that it will last.

kgalv419

Mar 14, 2014
Belize CIty
How to keep root

I have two very important questions. I want to flash badly however I want to know how to keep root and get back twrp. I have E2303 build .111 with locked bootloader and it is currently rooted and has twerp. I don't want to loose either are there any steps to keep those?

lolimentor

Aug 13, 2016
how?

How is it possible that some people have in the middle (button of house) and others circle? How it works? Will I be able to install any language? What about the people that have phone in subscription plans? Can I also install a marshmallow on my aqua m4 in Poland? Please some step by step instructions. Never I did anything like this before. Please help ....best as possible in the form of video.

Bcoates84

• Jul 20, 2016
    Saint Catharines
    Question , If I flash the FTF will my Sim card still be functional or would it change the permissions of the sim card acceptance, I am on the Canadian Fido network Fido is Rodgers Partner so both Fido Rodgers network works. I know its prob a easy Q but I honesty dont know.

---------- Post added 17th August 2016 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 16th August 2016 at 11:55 PM ----------

No, these FTFs are for E2303 model only,don't flash them.

Question , If I flash the FTF will my Sim card still be functional or would it change the permissions of the sim card acceptance, I am on the Canadian Fido network Fido is Rodgers Partner so both Fido Rodgers network works. I know its prob a easy Q but I honesty dont know.

Last edited:

Hitman951

Jan 17, 2014
    Plovdiv

---------- Post added 17th August 2016 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 16th August 2016 at 11:55 PM ----------

It's going to be fine if your phone is unbranded (unlocked)

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts