- Apr 16, 2014
This thread is here in order to stop spamming our forum with new FTF files. To help users to hunt their needs in a more convenient way. .This works on both Unlocked and locked bootloader. Root is not required to flash ftfs
- Download and install Flashtool on your PC.
- Download the firmware you need (from the list below) and move it into the directory C:/Flashtool/firmwares
- Open Flashtool, click on the lightning symbol ("flash device"), select "Flashmode" and click on "OK"
- Just select the name of what you downloaded and click on "Flash"
- Wait for a window to pop up (it may take a few minutes, be patient)
- Now everything is ready: turn off your phone
- Push the volume-down button, keep pushing and connect to your PC
- Once the flashing process has started, release the volume rocker as soon as possible
- NEVER disconnect the USB cable until it's finished!!!
- Turn on and enjoy!
Problem installing drivers
1.if you have problems with drivers, you should go into the Flashtool\drivers folder to install them.
2.If you are a Windows 8.1 user, you might need a patch from here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=41804, then reboot and restart the Flashtool
3. Problems in Windows 8 try this [URL:"http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=38878089"] click here
LIST of FTF's
XPERIA M2 D2303 Central Europe 18.0.C.1.13 -- Download
mirrors -- Download Download
Xperia M2 D2305 Global Generic 18.0.A.1.30 --Download
Xperia M2 D2302 Global Generic 18.0.B.1.23 --Download
Xperia M2 D2306 BR-version
18.0.C.1.17 Download [/COLOR]