[FTF] XPERIA T (LT30P) 9.2.A.1.199 (d-h.st)

Search This thread

quintas84

Oct 19, 2011
Don't delete it. When you provide more repos than mega.nz then we can delete other sources.

Normally when people creat new mirrors post it in original thread but because this things its my first and last contribution on xda i will never creat a new post and one more thing no one tell me what i have to do if i dont want or cant creat a new mirror i dont do it but if anyone creat the mirror i will add to op and give the proper credits and thank them

ps. i will delete mine because i dont see the need to have two threads about same firmware

Enviado do meu Nexus 10 através de Tapatalk

Last edited:

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
Normally when people creat new mirrors post it in original thread but because this things its my first and last contribution on xda i will never creat a new post and one more thing no one tell me what i have to do if i dont want or cant creat a new mirror i dont do it but if anyone creat the mirror i will add to op and give the proper credits and thank them

ps. i will delete mine because i dont see the need to have two threads about same firmware

Somebody's feelings got hurt? You want somebody else upload to put into your thread, why, to get more thanks?

There's a thread that's called INDEX, and has all different uploads gathered in one place. So now my question is why are you trying to make another one posting multiple links?

If you think that your contribution is so great, reconsider your thoughts. Opening a thread with a single ftf file uploaded to mega.nz that isn't available to everyone is not so much.

Grow up, and stop giving b****it suggestions. Let the community has as many sources as it can get.

quintas84

Oct 19, 2011
Somebody's feelings got hurt? You want somebody else upload to put into your thread, why, to get more thanks?

There's a thread that's called INDEX, and has all different uploads gathered in one place. So now my question is why are you trying to make another one posting multiple links?

If you think that your contribution is so great, reconsider your thoughts. Opening a thread with a single ftf file uploaded to mega.nz that isn't available to everyone is not so much.

Grow up, and stop giving b****it suggestions. Let the community has as many sources as it can get.

the guy that upload this firmware create 3 threads t tx and v for already posted firmwares (same cust number)i do my job and delet my thread because i dont see the need of have multiple threads about same firmware and to you im the first person to share the 199 ftf file here in xda and about thanks if he share it in my thread and people needs that firmware mirror will thanks him and not me.....

Last edited:

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
the guy that upload this firmware create 3 threads t tx and v for already posted firmwares i do my job and delet my thread because i dont see the need of have multiple threads about same firmware and to you im the first person to share the 199 ftf file here in xda and about thanks if he share it in my thread and people needs that firmware mirror will thanks him and not me.....

So your point is that you posted it first and now only you have rights on it? Everybody is forbidden of posting their links and ftfs? Mate, you're only crying for attention and glorification, xda is not a place for that.