[FTF] [Z3+ E6553][Stock] [6.0.1] 32.2.A.0.224

krusir

May 7, 2011
CorzCorry, thanks for confirm it works. No root, no flash from me. Now I can get off my work to go home and try to flash it. From some previous leaked info, Stamina will in this 6.0.1 update. I hope it will give more runtime for the beast.

KuroTheBang

Aug 17, 2014
Dortmund
CorzCorry, thanks for confirm it works. No root, no flash from me. Now I can get off my work to go home and try to flash it. From some previous leaked info, Stamina will in this 6.0.1 update. I hope it will give more runtime for the beast.
The device is now fast and stable like never before. Sony did an excellent job :)

Reactions: silvair

szajmonHUN

Sep 9, 2014
Question

Hi :) First of all sorry if I take same mistake in english. Second 2 weeks ago I was bought Sony Xperia Z3+ and I'm happy because this phone is amazing :D but unfortunally appear some bugs for example if I connected my wifi I can't use google play and another google application and I think I try to fix my phone and I would like to upgrade a newer Rom. But I affraid if I upgrade my phone this rom I lose guarantee. So I would like to ask for help on this topic. I look forward to your response. :)

Furrydaus

Jul 6, 2014
Singapore
are you sure it is for Z3+ dual ? bcos you are giving the E6553_DS_32.2.A.0.224_MY.ftf and (E6553) is the model of Z3+ single sim version. Pls ensure that. other wise phone will get bootloop.
The name of the ftf file is actually correct to contrary believe. Sony Github sources like to call it the E6553-DS. As you can tell, the DS Stands for 'Dual Sim'. Don't be too scared of flashing anything that mentions DS beside its file name as its still a legitimate file :)

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Also, if you want a rooted stock kernel, i have a patched kernel that is already uploaded BUT TWRP is not fully functioning. http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-z4/development/stock-patched-kernels-ivy-t3388160

Last edited:

sani007

Oct 8, 2013
FTF for DualSim http://quarx2k.ru/sony/E6533_32.2.A.0.224_MY.ftf
I can see new icons and stamina mode :)
Pls boss help me, i got loader.sin error when flashing. Pls help me out. flashtool ver 9.22.2 and Z3+ Dual (E6533) stock 32.1.... (6.0 marshmallow). How to flash without error. I am getting mad.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Thx bro it works fine :) should developper add root code it's gonna be fine

Sent from my E6553 using XDA-Developers mobile app
How do get it worked, i mean i got loader.sin error. May i know how u flash? Help me.