[FUBD] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update (Odin) thread (25 Feb 21) GALAXY Note10+ SM-N975F/DS

Alston Lu

Dec 18, 2020
Current German update is the "Star Wars"-version, Multi-CSC OSW

That's why it's not posted here
Please allow me to say one more problem, In addition, I also found another problem. When I unplug the S Pen for the first time after rebooting, there will be no beep, but the S Pen animation will freeze when the screen is turned off. It will be normal after pulling the second time.

D

Deleted member 4529355

Please allow me to say one more problem, In addition, I also found another problem. When I unplug the S Pen for the first time after rebooting, there will be no beep, but the S Pen animation will freeze when the screen is turned off. It will be normal after pulling the second time.
Didn't notice until I tried LOL FAIL

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
Don't you read previous posts?

Reactions: Join Mail

dancrow

Nov 26, 2012

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
N975FXXU6EUA5 (Multi-CSC OXM)

This ROM is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM released 25 Jan 21, and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!
This is official Samsung ROM, so KNOX won't be triggered!

What's new:
* January security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
* The security of your device has been improved

Model SM-N975F
Model name Galaxy Note10+
Country Multi-CSC OXM
Version Android 11
Changelist 20606106
Build date Thu, 14 Jan 2021 02:59:58 +0000
Security Patch Level 2021-01-01
Multi-CSC OXM
PDA N975FXXU6EUA5
CSC N975FOXM6EUA5
Details for download with Frija:
Naamloos.png

UN-ZIP the archive and place the files in the designated slots in Odin 3.14.4

HOME_CSC_OXM -> data will stay intact
CSC_OXM -> device will reset

SM-N975F OXM multi-CSC:

ACR AFG AFR ATO AUT BGL BNG CAC CAM CAU CHO COO DBT DKR ECT EGY EON EUR GTO ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX MID MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SKZ SLK SMP THL TPH TTT TUN TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV

BKD BTC BTU CPW GLB ILP LYS MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEL TNZ TPA VAU VNZ XFA XFV XNZ XSA

By default : AUT

Alston Lu

Dec 18, 2020
N975FXXU6EUA5 (Multi-CSC OXM)

This ROM is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM released 25 Jan 21, and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!
This is official Samsung ROM, so KNOX won't be triggered!

What's new:
* January security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
* The security of your device has been improved

Model SM-N975F
Model name Galaxy Note10+
Country Multi-CSC OXM
Version Android 11
Changelist 20606106
Build date Thu, 14 Jan 2021 02:59:58 +0000
Security Patch Level 2021-01-01
Multi-CSC OXM
PDA N975FXXU6EUA5
CSC N975FOXM6EUA5
Details for download with Frija:
View attachment 5198245

UN-ZIP the archive and place the files in the designated slots in Odin 3.14.4

HOME_CSC_OXM -> data will stay intact
CSC_OXM -> device will reset

SM-N975F OXM multi-CSC:

ACR AFG AFR ATO AUT BGL BNG CAC CAM CAU CHO COO DBT DKR ECT EGY EON EUR GTO ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX MID MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SKZ SLK SMP THL TPH TTT TUN TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV

BKD BTC BTU CPW GLB ILP LYS MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEL TNZ TPA VAU VNZ XFA XFV XNZ XSA

By default : AUT
Have any change?

ecoyotzi

Oct 27, 2012
Hope you all can help me with this question:

i updated from Q to R using de BTU firmware that i downloaded drom Frijia, i was MXO before that.

Can i go back to MXO even if the more recent BTU update seems to be Jan 15 and the MXO is Jan 13?

Im having some camera problems (fps not stable when recording 60 fps video) and i wanna see if changing CSC may help.

thering1975

Aug 24, 2010
Hope you all can help me with this question:

i updated from Q to R using de BTU firmware that i downloaded drom Frijia, i was MXO before that.

Can i go back to MXO even if the more recent BTU update seems to be Jan 15 and the MXO is Jan 13?

Im having some camera problems (fps not stable when recording 60 fps video) and i wanna see if changing CSC may help.
I would roll back to ten, this firmware is utter fail, i raised the video recording issue in Samsung's forums and on Twitter, loads of people have the same issue, Samsung's response is zilch. It also broke some apps access to SD Card (snapseed as an example) and Android Auto was completely dead, i rolled back to last Android 10 and all issues gone. For info i initially did OTA update to 11 and AA worked but camera was borked when i did a fresh complete odin wipe thats when AA also failed

Reactions: ecoyotzi

ecoyotzi

Oct 27, 2012
I would roll back to ten, this firmware is utter fail, i raised the video recording issue in Samsung's forums and on Twitter, loads of people have the same issue, Samsung's response is zilch. It also broke some apps access to SD Card (snapseed as an example) and Android Auto was completely dead, i rolled back to last Android 10 and all issues gone. For info i initially did OTA update to 11 and AA worked but camera was borked when i did a fresh complete odin wipe thats when AA also failed

Wow, i didnt knew it was a common issue. Im going to test if other CSC works fine and if it doesnt then Ill search for a safe way to go back to Android Q.

Reactions: thering1975