[FUBD] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update (Odin) thread (25 Feb 21) GALAXY Note10+ SM-N975F/DS

Search This thread

92orzo

Jan 9, 2021
is there any possibilities to flash it using Mac?
I am using Beta 1 of One UI 3.0 and I would like to use stock one

i-m

Oct 25, 2010
Barcelona
just received the android 11 one ui 3.0 update on my note 10+ SM-N975F/DS but after updating my mobile keep restarting itself how can i solve this problem? i tried to wipe system cache but it keeps restarting.

i-m

Oct 25, 2010
Barcelona
You never made any backup with smart switch till today?

I always make backup before any ODIN flashing or factory reset and always have a latest backup handy if I need, this is rule for me.
lazyness nothing else but i got my whatsapp msg back and some samsung cloud restore nothing else. any ways i just rooted my device and flashed the twrp dang the phone now flying with the custom rom.

isumairuu

Jan 4, 2020
Hi, thanks for this helpful thread! I have a question/problem, I did all this steps and the flash started but it got stuck at system.img for more than an hour so I canceled by holding Volume DOWN + Power button, now I have a message saying:
an error occurred while updating the device software. Use the Emergency recovery function in the smartswitch pc software.
I tried that but my device doesn't show up it just tells me to use it there too. I've retried flashing using the same version but still gets stuck at the same place. I am trying to download my original firmware I really hope it'll work.
1610416200146.png

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
Hi, thanks for this helpful thread! I have a question/problem, I did all this steps and the flash started but it got stuck at system.img for more than an hour so I canceled by holding Volume DOWN + Power button, now I have a message saying: I tried that but my device doesn't show up it just tells me to use it there too. I've retried flashing using the same version but still gets stuck at the same place. I am trying to download my original firmware I really hope it'll work.
View attachment 5184697

Are you using the latest Odin 3.14.x? Tried another USB-cable and/or USB-port?

isumairuu

Jan 4, 2020
Are you using the latest Odin 3.14.x? Tried another USB-cable and/or USB-port?
Yes I am using the latest 3.14.4 and no I haven't tried that, I am currently using the original USB-C to USB-C cable. I had a problem flashing the orignal firmware too :/ first it got stuck at ~60%, then when I retried it did the same as in the screenshot.

isumairuu

Jan 4, 2020
Ok I guess the problem was in the USB-C cable, I've read on reddit that it didn't work for someone and they used a normal USB-C to USB cable, I did that and it PASSED.

jdavidson33

Jan 17, 2021
I am a Galaxy Note 10+ SM-N975F/DS user that has upgraded the software to Android 11 with UI 3.0 a day ago an the first issue I found is regarding the use of Samsung Dex.
When I connect the phone to the adapter in order to use Dex the screen goes black and automatically restarts the phone. This happens every time I want to use it.
With UI2.5 and Android 10 was very stable and I did not have any problem regarding this.
I did factory reset, clear cache, everything, but still the same problem.
In addition the battery drains with this update
Please let me know if there is a way to fix. Or is better to downgrade the android to 10 again?
Thank you

Reactions: andonl

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
N975FXXS6EUA1 (Multi-CSC OXM)

This ROM is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM released 22 Jan 21, and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!
This is official Samsung ROM, so KNOX won't be triggered!

What's new:
* January security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
* The security of your device has been improved

Model SM-N975F
Model name Galaxy Note10+
Country Multi-CSC OXM
Version Android 11
Changelist 20606106
Build date Mon, 04 Jan 2021 04:38:16 +0000
Security Patch Level 2021-01-01
Multi-CSC OXM
PDA N975FXXS6EUA1
CSC N975FOXM6ETLL
Details for download with Frija:
Naamloos.png

UN-ZIP the archive and place the files in the designated slots in Odin 3.14.4

HOME_CSC_OXM -> data will stay intact
CSC_OXM -> device will reset

SM-N975F OXM multi-CSC:

ACR AFG AFR ATO AUT BGL BNG CAC CAM CAU CHO COO DBT DKR ECT EGY EON EUR GTO ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX MID MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SKZ SLK SMP THL TPH TTT TUN TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV

BKD BTC BTU CPW GLB ILP LYS MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEL TNZ TPA VAU VNZ XFA XFV XNZ XSA

By default : AUT

Alston Lu

Dec 18, 2020
N975FXXS6EUA1 (Multi-CSC OXM)

This ROM is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM released 22 Jan 21, and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!

What's new:
* January security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)

Model SM-N975F
Country Multi-CSC OXM
Version Android 11
Changelist 20606106
Build date Mon, 04 Jan 2021 04:38:16 +0000
Security Patch Level 2021-01-01
Multi-CSC OXM
PDA N975FXXS6EUA1
CSC N975FOXM6ETLL
View attachment 5195053

SM-N975F OXM multi-CSC:

ACR AFG AFR ATO AUT BGL BNG CAC CAM CAU CHO COO DBT DKR ECT EGY EON EUR GTO ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX MID MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SKZ SLK SMP THL TPH TTT TUN TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV

BKD BTC BTU CPW GLB ILP LYS MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEL TNZ TPA VAU VNZ XFA XFV XNZ XSA

But in the Germany (DBT) OTA, the version is not the same, then the file is 7000+ MB, bigger than this, it is solved the animation of open&close application? Because I really disappointed the animation at now!

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
But in the Germany (DBT) OTA, the version is not the same, then the file is 7000+ MB, bigger than this, it is solved the animation of open&close application? Because I really disappointed the animation at now!

Current German update is the "Star Wars"-version, Multi-CSC OSW

That's why it's not posted here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this thread, You can share the Mega-Links of new firmware's (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy Note10+ (so: NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk)...

How to flash firmware to your phone:

hH9QtL.png

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download Odin v3.14.4
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.4
    5. Power OFF your Note10+
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your Note10+!!!), push Volume Up + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

*** You can always find the LATEST firmware in msg #2
    Latest Firmware Note10+

This ROM is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM released 25 Feb 21, and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!

What's new:
    * March security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
    * OneUI 3.1

Model SM-N975F
    Country Multi-CSC OXM
    Version Android 11
    Changelist 21054212
    Build date Thu, 18 Feb 2021 05:22:26 +0000
    Security Patch Level 2021-03-01
    Multi-CSC OXM
    PDA N975FXXU6FUBD
    CSC N975FOXM6FUBD
    Naamloos.png

SM-N975F OXM multi-CSC:

N975FXXU3CTC9 (Multi-CSC OXM)

This ROM is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM released 25 Mar 20, and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!

What's new:
    * April security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
    * OneUI 2.1 update

Model SM-N975F
    Country Multi-CSC OXM
    Version Android 10
    Changelist 18246528
    Build date Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:15:29 +0000
    Security Patch Level 2020-04-01
    Multi-CSC OXM
    PDA N975FXXU3CTC9
    CSC N975FOXM3CTC7
    Syos6r.png

SM-N975F OXM multi-CSC:

N975FXXU4CTE9 (Multi-CSC OXM)

ckEFXq.jpg
    OZ9JEy.jpg
    KDvvG1.jpg

This ROM is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM released 05 Jun 20, and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!

What's new:
    * June security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
    * Camera stability has been improved
    * Wi-Fi connection and stability have been improved
    * Touch screen stability has been improved
    * Camera app + firmware updated

Model SM-N975F
    Country Multi-CSC OXM
    Version Android 10
    Changelist 18777656
    Build date Tue, 26 May 2020 08:25:31 +0000
    Security Patch Level 2020-06-01
    Multi-CSC OXM
    PDA N975FXXU4CTE9
    CSC N975FOXM4CTE9
    y8uDPT.png

SM-N975F OXM multi-CSC:

BTB9 --> CTC9 OTA

http://fota-s3-dn.ospserver.net/fir...=Mf1KUZiBA4BL1oyYZuj8w1oHH0hH1RLGf2dcBI7Z3zw=

Stay safe everyone.
    (We're currently on lockdown due to covid-19)