HWC2 - Mar 2023 | GALAXY S10+ | Official Firmware (SM-G975F) | 24th March 2023

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 8730448

/!\ PLEASE HELP /!\

I got an SM-G975F DS and i am unable to boot into download mode . . . and it also looks like the recovery are still missing or corrupt ... every time i use the "buttons" to boot into recovery or download mode i will only get an chinese menu with eight lines and the fift line is usable to erase the entire emmc like an firmware reset it will do

also the informations about the phone in settings menu are strange - the serial number seems like to be 0123456789ABCDEF !?!?!

usb debugging, unlocking bootloader and so on worked without any problem, even adb and fastboot still work for me and also my laptop seems to be able to find the entire memory over mtp (emmc & sd-card) ... only odin and samsung kies are not able to find the phone ...

any solutions how i can boot into odin mode ...

thanks and greets M4RCJO

IMG_20201119_084620700.jpg
Bild 1
IMG_20201119_084645176.jpg
Bild 2
IMG_20201119_084829442.jpg
Bild 3
IMG_20201119_084856310.jpg
Bild 4
IMG_20201119_084943637.jpg
Bild 5

Because you have a "MTK clone" of an S10+ China version:

Reactions: alibroproshrow

ursuroberrtt

Jan 13, 2021
Did you guys encounter any bugs? I want to flash but still not sure if to wait for official update for my region (BTU) ?

later edit: updated, works just fine, no slugish

Last edited:

ChrisVN

Sep 10, 2015
I want to do flashing with odin, but does home_csc keep my apps and data(like login, linked authenticator, literally appdata) because we don't have option to do offline OTA or recovery mode OTA with firmware download?
Noted I'm on device with XXV csc and flashing AUT firmware of OneUI 3.0

Last edited:

ChrisVN

Sep 10, 2015
agree latest 2.5 was smoother, did you flashed with Home_CSC or just CSC?
i used Home_CSC
May I ask, does flashing cross CSC with HOME_CSC keep your app data like login, authenticator data(Microsoft Authenticator with passwordless 2FA-protected accounts), secure folder data(like default data) ?

Last edited:

Philnicolls89

I want to do flashing with odin, but does home_csc keep my apps and data(like login, linked authenticator, literally appdata) because we don't have option to do offline OTA or recovery mode OTA with firmware download?
Noted I'm on device with XXV csc and flashing AUT firmware of OneUI 3.0
Flashing using home csc will retain all data just like an OTA update. Regular csc will do a full wipe same as factory reset.

citytrader

Jan 19, 2012
Do not update to Android 11 yet because is very buggy, my girlfriend updated her S10 lite and is a disaster, bugs everywhere, now I have to downgrade that crap update.

sbi1

Oct 7, 2011
Southeast
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Do not update to Android 11 yet because is very buggy, my girlfriend updated her S10 lite and is a disaster, bugs everywhere, now I have to downgrade that crap update.

Didn't run into any bugs other than I think it's a little sluggish, compared to the previous one.
One thing that may be a 'bug' for me is that I have custom ringtone for a few contacts and when they call the standard ringtone rings. Not sure if it is related to Android 11 and/or One UI 3.0

Reactions: ashishpmb

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
Didn't run into any bugs other than I think it's a little sluggish, compared to the previous one.
One thing that may be a 'bug' for me is that I have custom ringtone for a few contacts and when they call the standard ringtone rings. Not sure if it is related to Android 11 and/or One UI 3.0
Custom ringtones work fine for me. Sometimes my phone is sluggish, but overall it seems actually a bit faster. Fingerprint sensor is sluggish, but it works for all set fingers

Neodrox

Jan 31, 2015
Downloading but inevitably you have to update. You will not be able to install 3.0 newer version if you are on 2.5. Example lets say 3.0.1 will not be able to be installed without 3.0

dJ_bLoW

Sep 2, 2019
istanbul
Why doesn't anyone share information about Android 11 on this subject? this is the official stock rom page but A11 installation and issues are being discussed on Beta. Please upload friends share some information. Is there a problem or not, I would like to know. thanks everyone.

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
Sluggish, overheating, battery life a disaster, bluetooth connection issues, opening pictures from SD card takes forever... The only plus for me i fingerprint sensor. It works for all set fingers now, but it's painfully slow

dJ_bLoW

Sep 2, 2019
istanbul
Sluggish, overheating, battery life a disaster, bluetooth connection issues, opening pictures from SD card takes forever... The only plus for me i fingerprint sensor. It works for all set fingers now, but it's painfully slow
really? Are you experiencing all this after the second update that came? On the other topic, the opposite is written. I am confused.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this thread, you can discuss and share the Mega links of new firmwares (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy S10+
    NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk

How to flash the firmware to your phone:

Odin.png

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download Odin v3.14.4
    3. Extract the Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.4
    5. Power OFF your S10+
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your S10+!!!), push Bixby + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC. Or use the command "adb reboot-bootloader".
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes for the device to automatically restart.

*** You can always find the LATEST firmware in message #2

I have taken over these threads and they are dedicated to the memory of Henk, you can read more about him here:
    Latest firmware for the Galaxy S10+

This is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!
    This is an official Samsung ROM so KNOX will not be triggered!

(No changelog image available yet)

What's new:
    * January security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
    * The security of your device has been improved.

Model SM-G975F
    Model name Galaxy S10+
    Country Multi-CSC OXM
    Version Android 12
    Changelist 25257816
    Build date Fri, 06 Jan 2023 07:46:08 +0000
    Security Patch Level 2023-01-01
    Multi-CSC OXM
    PDA G975FXXSGHWA3
    CSC G975FOXMGHWA3

Details for download with Frija:

Frija.png

Unzip the archive and place the files in the designated slots in Odin 3.14.4

HOME_CSC_OXM -> data will stay intact
    CSC_OXM -> device will reset to factory settings

Software Information.png
    G975FXXU3BSKO (Multi-CSC OXM)

This ROM is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM released 28 Nov 19, and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!
    This is official Samsung ROM, so KNOX won't be triggered!

What's new:
    * December security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
    * Android 10 / OneUI 2.0
    · The security of your device has been improved.

Model SM-G975F
    Model name Galaxy S10+
    Country Multi-CSC OXM
    Version Android 10
    Changelist 17369399
    Build date Tue, 26 Nov 2019 14:11:05 +0000
    Security Patch Level 2019-12-01
    Multi-CSC OXM
    PDA G975FXXU3BSKO
    CSC G975FOXM3BSKO
    Details for download with Frija:
    yRdN4i.png

UN-ZIP the archive and place the files in the designated slots in Odin 3.13.3

HOME_CSC_OXM -> data will stay intact
    CSC_OXM -> device will be resetted

SM-G975F OXM multi CSC ( ACR AFG AFR ATO AUT BGL BNG BRI CAC CAM CAU CHO COO DBT DKR ECT EGY EON EUR ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX MID MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SKZ SLK SMP THL THR TPA TPH TTT TUN TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV )

single : ( BTC BTU CPW DOO EMP GLB GTO LYS MAT MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEB TEL TMC TNZ VAU VNZ WTL XFA XFV XNZ XSA )

by default : XEF

This thread is for firmware discussions. For flashing related queries, please read:
    https://xdaforums.com/s10-plus/how-to/guide-g975f-flashing-megathread-faqs-t3936704