Full access on Play Store 3.7.11 and 3.7.13

Search This thread

mufazzal123

Jul 1, 2008
Nexus 4

I dont know whether this has been answered before,
I am able to see the US version of play store-Mags,books,movies everything.
My question is where is the option to buy the latest Nexus 4?

arifanwar

Mar 21, 2011
Bangalore
Here is the problem even if you get the option you would need to buy it using a credit card whose billing address is US and off course it would be shipped only to a US address.

If you are in India one can get it from eBay imported from US :)

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

mufazzal123

Jul 1, 2008
Here is the problem even if you get the option you would need to buy it using a credit card whose billing address is US and off course it would be shipped only to a US address.

If you are in India one can get it from eBay imported from US :)

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

Thats fine. But just wanted to know, where is the option to buy nexus 4 or 7 or 10 in play store?
I can atleast try 2-3 different things.

Su_Tweetz

Jun 22, 2012
Colombo
Hi,

I'm planning on trying this out when I go home.

Can u pls let me know whether u were able to buy books/movies using a local credit card (issued by ur home country bank not based in the US).

And also, is it safe to use the credit card info since it goes thru a VPN?

Thanks in advance!

kishankpadiyar

Apr 5, 2012
Chanhassen
Hi,

I'm planning on trying this out when I go home.

Can u pls let me know whether u were able to buy books/movies using a local credit card (issued by ur home country bank not based in the US).

And also, is it safe to use the credit card info since it goes thru a VPN?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Its been reported by many users that u cannot buy stuffs with this trick... However if u configure your credit card with a fake US address in google wallet, its possible to buy.. Not sure if its legal.. But ultimately it'll be notified by Google and will be corrected n seen to it that u don't use your card to buy like that again with fake address....

Reactions: Su_Tweetz

kishankpadiyar

Apr 5, 2012
Chanhassen
are you drunk?
download everything?
jesus

let me explain
every magazinze/book/video cost money
so you need to BUY them before download them right
you cant buy a **** with your creditcard outside US
your creditcard is locked to your country so it fails with that.

so ua trying to show ua not drunk..? :laugh:

before u post your reply, try out if it really works or not.. than assuming things based on theoretical knowledge..
i've seen my frnds buy stuffs with a fake US address n later that card getting blocked on play store... buy he still bought a book..

razor17

May 14, 2012
Sangli
@kishankpadiyar
I am using Jelly Bean 4.1.2 on my LG GT540 Optimus, I followed your all steps to access Google music, Google books, Google movies
but It's not working, play store error:-connection time out.
You have any Idea?

kishankpadiyar

Apr 5, 2012
Chanhassen
@kishankpadiyar
I am using Jelly Bean 4.1.2 on my LG GT540 Optimus, I followed your all steps to access Google music, Google books, Google movies
but It's not working, play store error:-connection time out.
You have any Idea?

there is a simple solution, first u start Droin VPN and try to connect to stores. It might be very slow and you might get connectiom time out.
Now close droidVPN and try opening play stores. It will open fast and without any error.

Reactions: razor17

marcochapita

Aug 24, 2010
Lisboa
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
can anyone explain to me, i'm going to uk next week, when i'm on uk what should i do so i can acess youre google play Uk? must buy a sim card from uk or , the phone changes play store as soon as i enter Uk because of the network? so can anyone tell me what trigers the google play to change the country ? thank you in advance.

nathan57971

Feb 3, 2011
Today morning my Play store closed automatically and reopened as the US play store. i can now download book, magazines, movies, tv shows and i haven't even rooted my device!! neither do i use a vpn.. I used a vpn yesterday thou on the desktop and accessed the play store. dunno how it affected my phone today morning.. i live in Oman. has this happened to anyone else?

naskox

Dec 8, 2011
Sofia
Guys, I have a problem, I once used this, but I bought an app when not using proxy, so my account was blocked /no payments avaiable/, and I wrote to them, but now after Google annouced that we can upload books in Google Play Books but even with proxy still says that it is not available in my country, that is because somehow Google determined that my profile is outside US, a little help could be useful.

mahir555

Nov 20, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Nexus 6
it works with 3G but not with adhoc wifi!!

thats worked good with my 3G data but when i shift to wifi i lose my connection to the internet except for the messengers!! i tried that trick to close the vpn then start play store.. it works but i cant stream any movie trailler or hear any music sample ..it says "this content not available in your country".. just browsing the store ..:( any solution ??

jesterpaul

Nov 27, 2010
Kaitaia
I have a strange issue.

I have latest market enabler apk, and allow installation from unknown sources.

Phone rooted running Thinking Bridge ROM.

When I go to install ME nothing happens when I press the install button. I can cancel fine; just not install.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hii guys,,

We all know about the Google music, Google books, Google movies and want to try them all.. But we cant as its restricted to few countries only..!
    But there is a solution for this now.. and you can access these features irrespective of which country you are in.;)

Well what you need is rooted phone and Play store 3.7.11 or 3.7.13.. you can download it here

Firstly, Download Market Enabler(You can download it Here) and install it.., and download DROIDvpn from play store and signup for an account.

Now, go to App manager and delete play store data and cache.

Then Open market enabler and choose any us carrier... like Tmobile, but anything should work.. for choosing, tap and hold on the carrier name and select 'fake this provider now'..

Now open DROID vpn, login and press start..

If you need TUN.ko get it from Here

Open Google play store and you must now be able to access Google music, Google books etc through Play Store and download everything..;)

Press Thanks if it worked for you..:good:

Enjoy n cheers..:laugh:

Screenshots

Bin
    1WJ
    QG8
    Abb
    MarketEnabler

Here is MarketEnabler's APK for those who need it but can't find it elsewhere (or are too lazy). Also linking to this file in the portal post for this thread.
    I hav eone problem, when i press start an error shows, Tun module is not loaded!
    Put Your tun.ko /sdcard/tun.do or /system/lib/modules/tun.ko before connecting DroidVPN....

Please help ;)

ok keep aside the DroidVPN.. just open market enabler and select the required fake network..

clear app data and cache of play store..

open play store and see..
    Is it only for ics or even for GB ROM also

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

its for any ROM with Play store 3.7.11..
    Tried with Play Store 3.7.13. Play Store failed to connect.

Disable droidvpn and try again..

Thanks a lot. Works great. If we add credit card,we can even buy US only apps,right?
    That's exactly how it's supposed to be.. But same have problem with that..

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium