Full brick lg k8 k350n 2016

Search This thread
Jul 31, 2016
Hello, as the title says I have a full brick, I have tried to testpoint without results, when connecting to the pc install drivers and disconnected after 3 seconds, lgup does not recognize the model, the problem was when installing a custom rom that said the web that was for my cell phone lg k8, I lost the guarantee, what can I do ?.
I've tried everything already and on google I find nothing. Thank you.

Jul 31, 2016
I have already researched a bit and the boot.img is the kernel is what I installed, is there no economic way to repair the kernel? a software?

Professor Woland

Mar 10, 2016
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I have already researched a bit and the boot.img is the kernel is what I installed, is there no economic way to repair the kernel? a software?

Well when you install/flash wrong kernel things can get very ugly, or it can refuse to flash in your case it seems like a hard bricked. Did you tried guides for unbricking from this and K10’s forum? Can you access fastboot?

Jul 31, 2016
I've been 10 days

Well when you install/flash wrong kernel things can get very ugly, or it can refuse to flash in your case it seems like a hard bricked. Did you tried guides for unbricking from this and K10’s forum? Can you access fastboot?

I've been 10 days and all day, I read all the tutorials but all say that I enter fastboot or download mode my cell phone k8 does not react to enter those modes I have tried everything and by software is impossible at least for me , voya try to create a jib usb with 990k resistors that I saw a video on YouTube that explained how to do it if it does not work I will try to talk to a friend who has the octopus to see if it can be fixed since it has support for my model, thanks and Anything that can help me to repair it would be very grateful.

Professor Woland

Mar 10, 2016
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I've been 10 days and all day, I read all the tutorials but all say that I enter fastboot or download mode my cell phone k8 does not react to enter those modes I have tried everything and by software is impossible at least for me , voya try to create a jib usb with 990k resistors that I saw a video on YouTube that explained how to do it if it does not work I will try to talk to a friend who has the octopus to see if it can be fixed since it has support for my model, thanks and Anything that can help me to repair it would be very grateful.

I'm not sure what are talking about here. However can you enter fastboot, how do you mean phone doesn't react?

Professor Woland

Mar 10, 2016
Redmi Note 9 Pro
The mobile does not go in any way with any combination of possible keys, I do not know where the testpoint is, it does not go into the download mode and it does not even leave the logo of lg.

Sorry for my english I use the google translator.

So the LG logo appears?
We'll try this :
Press the power key until it gives you vibrate or any sign that phone is going to power on, the press and hold volume down it should give you all black screen with text on bottom saying fastboot mode. If it doesn't try all this but with volume up instead of volume down. I'm not even sure how to enter fastboot since I usually do it from ADB.

Jul 31, 2016
So the LG logo appears?
We'll try this :
Press the power key until it gives you vibrate or any sign that phone is going to power on, the press and hold volume down it should give you all black screen with text on bottom saying fastboot mode. If it doesn't try all this but with volume up instead of volume down. I'm not even sure how to enter fastboot since I usually do it from ADB.

I already tried all the key combinations and it does not react.Thanks

carwave

Feb 6, 2017
OnePlus 6
Mine was bricked.
My solution was to enter in download mode, because other modes just rebooted the phone.
So follow this, and luck:
1-you need a PC turned on and the USB cable plugged already
2-quit the battery of the phone
3-now the phone is obviously off, you have to put the battery in WHILE holding volumen up button and then plug the USB still holding that button
It will enter download mode.

If step 3 doesn't work, try the same but with power button held too, with volume up.

Follow this then:
https://www.mylgphones.com/how-to-unbrick-lg-k8-k350-phone-with-lg-up.html

Jul 31, 2016
Mine was bricked.
My solution was to enter in download mode, because other modes just rebooted the phone.
So follow this, and luck:
1-you need a PC turned on and the USB cable plugged already
2-quit the battery of the phone
3-now the phone is obviously off, you have to put the battery in WHILE holding volumen up button and then plug the USB still holding that button
It will enter download mode.

If step 3 doesn't work, try the same but with power button held too, with volume up.

Follow this then:
https://www.mylgphones.com/how-to-unbrick-lg-k8-k350-phone-with-lg-up.html
It does not Word.

Top Liked Posts