Question Full bricked : K40 Gaming / Poco F3 GT (ares)

Search This thread

snegative

Jul 8, 2020
Hi everybody, i flash wrong eng rom to my device(ares). I flashed mi11t (agate) eng rom. Device now opening with agate eng rom but screen is black :) .

I try sp flash tool , format+flash,upgrade and download only but it says :

ERROR: STATUS_SEC_VIOLATE_ANTI_ROLLBACK (-1073610707) ,MSP ERROE CODE : 0x0

Im trying professional tools ; chimera,pandora,dftpro,unlock tool etc. Firmware flashed succesfuly but device no react. only mtk usb port . Anybody help me ? Thanks for ur replies,best regards.

snegative

Jul 8, 2020
K40 Gaming Ares flashing error : antirollback

1653684453991.png

snegative

Jul 8, 2020
its not working i will jtag phone. this video for fastboot mode but my phone stuck at mtk usb port.

zona.dos

What to do if your device has been bricked​

If you end up with a bricked device, your only recourse, for now, is to enter EDL mode to re-flash the right MIUI version for your device. Unfortunately, Xiaomi has locked down EDL mode so only authorized Mi accounts can access it.

• Haha
Reactions: RomanianCibDef

shinidegami

Nov 25, 2018
Hi everybody, i flash wrong eng rom to my device(ares). I flashed mi11t (agate) eng rom. Device now opening with agate eng rom but screen is black :) .

I try sp flash tool , format+flash,upgrade and download only but it says :

ERROR: STATUS_SEC_VIOLATE_ANTI_ROLLBACK (-1073610707) ,MSP ERROE CODE : 0x0

Im trying professional tools ; chimera,pandora,dftpro,unlock tool etc. Firmware flashed succesfuly but device no react. only mtk usb port . Anybody help me ? Thanks for ur replies,best regards.
I would try to downgrade the agate rom first to a rom from previous build date. And then try flashing the latest ares rom. Make sure the build date of the agate rom should be before that of latest ares rom. That should fix the anti rollback issue ig.

mhidayat

Mar 21, 2013
there is one thing you can do.. enter edl but the edl mode is protected so you have to bypass the write protected edl mode.. search for mtkauthbypass tool.. run the tool first in edl mode.. the tool will bypass the write protect mode and then you can use any flash tool to flash back the correct rom

r4f4el

Mar 24, 2014
Cabo
I got bricked too, but it was not same situation, TWRP made mine Ares get into bootloop on partition b.

I've tried MTK Tool + SP Flash Tool, but only MTKClient + Python on BROM allows me to enter on fastboot mode and flashing a ROM.

Follow these steps (Technobuzznet is the GOAT):

• Haha
Reactions: RomanianCibDef
Jun 13, 2022
Romania
cataresita.xhost.ro

If you end up with a bricked device, your only recourse, for now, is to enter EDL mode to re-flash the right MIUI version for your device. Unfortunately, Xiaomi has locked down EDL mode so only authorized Mi accounts can access it.
well done ! You make 107 useless Messages on xda ! Well done. Keep doing this !

Jun 13, 2022
Romania
cataresita.xhost.ro
Last edited:
Jun 13, 2022
Romania
cataresita.xhost.ro

Attachments

• mtksecbypass.rar
    7 MB · Views: 56

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    why on earth you guys are talking about EDL? a little bit of research and you will find that is only for qualcomm phones, this one has mediatek. it is like asking “what
    type of gasoline fills a tesla?”
    why on earth you guys are talking about EDL? a little bit of research and you will find that is only for qualcomm phones, this one has mediatek. it is like asking “what
    type of gasoline fills a tesla?”
    Exactly :ROFLMAO:
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I got bricked too, but it was not same situation, TWRP made mine Ares get into bootloop on partition b.

I've tried MTK Tool + SP Flash Tool, but only MTKClient + Python on BROM allows me to enter on fastboot mode and flashing a ROM.

Follow these steps (Technobuzznet is the GOAT):

Read my post and you will find the help and file for what u need!
    Here is the eng rom ! Flash it + format
    What is funny about my comment? I didn't got it. 🥱