Question Full bricked : K40 Gaming / Poco F3 GT (ares)

Search This thread

serhat4141

Jul 6, 2021
First of all, I wish everyone a good day. I have K40 Gaming 12/256. The device is in the mtk port. No matter what I did, it does not come out of the port. Eng rom Vs pandora dft Trtool Egsmtool I tried with almost all boxes, but there are no negative backups. Is there any that can help?

snegative

Jul 8, 2020
First of all, I wish everyone a good day. I have K40 Gaming 12/256. The device is in the mtk port. No matter what I did, it does not come out of the port. Eng rom Vs pandora dft Trtool Egsmtool I tried with almost all boxes, but there are no negative backups. Is there any that can help?
i change the emmc and fixed :D sorry guys this is very hard. ulasş bana dostum t.me/snegative

• Sad
Reactions: RomanianCibDef

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    why on earth you guys are talking about EDL? a little bit of research and you will find that is only for qualcomm phones, this one has mediatek. it is like asking “what
    type of gasoline fills a tesla?”
    why on earth you guys are talking about EDL? a little bit of research and you will find that is only for qualcomm phones, this one has mediatek. it is like asking “what
    type of gasoline fills a tesla?”
    Exactly :ROFLMAO:
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What to do if your device has been bricked​

If you end up with a bricked device, your only recourse, for now, is to enter EDL mode to re-flash the right MIUI version for your device. Unfortunately, Xiaomi has locked down EDL mode so only authorized Mi accounts can access it.
    I got bricked too, but it was not same situation, TWRP made mine Ares get into bootloop on partition b.

I've tried MTK Tool + SP Flash Tool, but only MTKClient + Python on BROM allows me to enter on fastboot mode and flashing a ROM.

Follow these steps (Technobuzznet is the GOAT):

Read my post and you will find the help and file for what u need!
    Here is the eng rom ! Flash it + format
    What is funny about my comment? I didn't got it. 🥱