[FULL GUIDE] [ANDROID 10] Install ASOP10 by DarKJoker360 Huawei p8 lite 2017 (pra-lx1)

Search This thread

DunoCZ

Feb 21, 2016
Attention! On newest update (maybe on every one released on 2020) had decreased size for system! So you won't be able to install android 11 in future and now you would have only 500MB free space! So using HuRuUpdater go back to version released on 1.1.2019! (DD/MM/YY) after that system will have at least 2.8GB!

ralphmalph4

May 14, 2020
hello
thanks for this guide, it works great.
I had to install open-gapps pico, because I always had error 70 with nano, even after resizing system.

I have a few questions :
- how can I select storage of the photos on SD card ? I can't see any parameter for that in the photo nor in the parameters
- how can I remove the search bar ? I can't do it with long select

I can see big freezes with Brave also (I have to kill the app and restart it)
It also seems to be very slow with internet connection : loading pages is very long.

and at the same time there is always only 20% RAM available, going to 40% available after optimization but coming very quickly to 20% available.

thanks in advance

Last edited:

THSchmidtQ

Jan 22, 2018
To unlock the bootloader I used PotatoNV, see Detailed description. It's a testpoint method, you need to open the phone, but in my case it was pretty easy as soon as the glue for the back side was soft.
I had to buy BusyBox (Stephen Stericson) for € 2,69 and afterwards had to install Google Pay to remove my personal payment method.
Otherwise I followed pitrazzu's instruction except installing the "Kernel_Morfuz5.6_HI6250". For me it worked without this. There was one minor issue, I was not able to successfully complete the phone Google system backup, it always says "Waiting to back up".

Code:
            ______     ___   __     __) _____)
           (, /    ) /(,  ) (, /|  /  /       
             /    / /    /    / | /   )__     
           _/___ /_/    /  ) /  |/  /         
         (_/___ / (___ /  (_/   '  (_____)

Reactions: amrqqq

piterconlai

May 23, 2014
This guide is the only one made and tested personally by me, I am not responsible for malfunctions or any damage to the device, read carefully every single step and everything will be successful
emo_laughing.png

[ATTENTION]
Before proceeding with this guide you must have performed the unlock the bootloader, HERE you can find the guide made by me

[Download the necessary files]
(1) Download:
- Twrp by DarkJocker360 (Download the most recent, even if there is script P10 lite is perfectly compatible with our mobile)
- Magisk
- Aosp10
- MagiskHidePr op s
- Gapp (select ARM64, 10.0, nano)
- Fix NFC (without this the NFC module does not work)
- Encrypt Disable (Without this nothing works)
- Kernel Morfuz
- Magisk Unistaller
(2) Now we have to put everything (except the Twrp and the Aosp10 which instead will be put in the folder created on the desktop) on a microSD that we will insert in the mobile
(3) Extract the Aosp from the archive, always in the folder created on the desktop, we should obtain a file with a silmile wording DarkJoker360_AOSP-10_prague-20201009.img

[Recovery installation (all commands are without quotes)]
(1) Connect the mobile phone to the computer and provide the debug permissions as in the previous points
(2) Let's move to the folder created on the desktop and open a powershell as in point 4 of [UNLOCK BOOTLOADER], give the command "adb devices" to verify that our mobile is displayed
(3) Now we give the command "adb fastboot bootloader" and we send, we will see the same screen as in point 7 [BOOTLOADER UNLOCK]
(4) In the powershell we give the following command to install the recovery "fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk TWRP_3.4.0-0-warsaw_DarkJoker360_20200611.img"
(5) It will take very little, once finished we give the command "fastboot reboot" and just the screen of the mobile phone turns black immediately disconnect it from the computer and immediately hold down
the volume key up + power, as soon as we feel a slight vibration we leave only the finger from the power button, as soon as the huawei logo appears we can also remove it from the volume. After a few seconds two words will appear, one white and one yellow, let's wait a bit and we will be in recovery mode

[Aosp10 installation (all commands are without quotes)]
[To enter RECOVERY MODE, always from the mobile phone off: combination of volume up + power keys, as soon as we hear a slight vibration we leave only the finger from the power button, as soon as the huawei logo appears we can also remove it from the volume]
[If during any procedure from recovery the screen should be turned off, just double-tap or lightly press the power button and slide the slider to unlock it]
(1) In the screen that appears, drag the slider to enter the recovery screen
(2) Let's go to Wipe ---> Advanced wipe ---> and select Dalvik / artcache; cache; date; system and drag the slider to confirm
(2.1) Whenever we are installing something from the twrp and a new screen with two blue ticks appears, we remove them and drag the slider again
(3) We press the home icon at the bottom center to return to the initial screen of the twrp
(4 ) We connect the mobile phone to the computer and in the twrp go to Reboot ---> Bootloader
(5) We will see the same screen as in point 7 [UNLOCK BOOTLOADER]
(6) Let's move to the folder created on the desktop and open a powershell as in point 4 of [BOOTLOADER UNLOCK]
(7) We give the following command to install in the real operating system "fastboot flash system DarkJoker360_AOSP-10_prague-20201009.img" and send it, it will take a couple of minutes
(8) Once finished we give the command "fastboot reboot" and as soon as the screen of the mobile phone turns black let's immediately disconnect it from the computer and immediately hold down
the volume key up + power, as soon as we feel a slight vibration we leave only the finger from the power button, as soon as the huawei logo appears we can also remove it from the volume. After a few seconds
two words will appear , one white and one yellow, let's wait a bit and we will be in recovery mode, we can do the slide again to access the twrp functions
(9) Go to Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card and select "magisk-phh-v19.3-for + v218.zip" ---> scroll the slide to install, once the installation is finished, press the home button
(10) Back in the home we proceed as follows: Mount ---> Select storage ---> internal storage; here we uncheck everything and select ONLY the VENDOR item and press the home button
(11) We continue like this: Install ---> select internal storage ---> microSD ---> Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_08.18.2019.zip --- > slide to install and wait for it to finish, it could give an error in red but does not compromise anything ---> press on Reboot Sytem (see point 2.1)
(12) If everything went well, our phone will start up in a couple of minutes, but that's not all
(13) Recovery mode
(14) Slide to enter recovery ---> Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card ---> press on open_gapps-arm64 ---> slide to install
(14.1) If it gives us an error in red with the number 70 we solve as described in the following line:
(Fix error 70) Key home ---> Wipe ---> Advanced Wipe ---> Repair or Change File System ---> We select only the System item ---> Resize File System ---> swipe to confirm ---> home button ---> Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card ---> press on open_gapps-arm64 ---> slide to install ---> reboot system (see point 2.1)
(15) Recovery mode
(16) Slide to enter recovery ---> Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card ---> press on NFCfix ---> swipe to confirm ---> reboot system (see point 2.1)
(17) Recovery mode
(18) Slide to enter recovery ---> Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card ---> press on MagiskHidePropsConf-v4.0.0 ---> swipe to confirm ---> reboot system (see point 2.1)
(19) After the mobile phone starts you can connect to a wifi network, set up your google account and install from playstore ONLY AND ONLY, the two applications below, I leave you the lnk to verify that they have the same icon:
Termux and BusyBox
(Once installed we open Busybox, we will be asked for root permissions and we grant them, it will start loading all the modules and it will take 2-3 minutes, once finished we press on install, we close the window that will appear)
(20) We return to the applications, we open Termux and provide root permissions if asked and type in order:
su (and we give enter)
props (and we give enter)
1 (and we give enter)
f (and we give enter)
(21) At this point we enter the number corresponding to Huawei and send it; number corresponding to the model which is "p8 lite" and we send; at each next entry that comes out we type the y to confirm and so the mobile will restart

[Attention! the next two steps I don't know if they are really necessary but I did them and the phone is fine]
- Recovery mode
- Slide to enter recovery ---> Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card ---> press on Magisk-uninstaller ---> swipe to confirm ---> reboot system (see point 2.1)
- Recovery mode
- Slide to enter recovery ---> Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card ---> press on Kernel_Morfuz5.6_HI6250 ---> swipe to confirm ---> reboot system (see point 2.1)
- Recovery mode
- Slide to enter recovery ---> Wipe ---> Advanced Wipe ---> and select Dalvik / Artchache and cache ---> swipe to confirm ---> reboot system (see point 2.1)

[ WARNING! THESE STEPS ARE FUNDAMENTAL TO MAKE ALL APPLICATIONS WORK]
- Recovery mode
- Slide to enter recovery ---> Wipe ---> Advanced Wipe ---> and select ONLY internal storage ---> swipe to confirm --- > reboot system (see point 2. 1)

[END]
Now you can enjoy the call and download from the back all the anxiety you have accumulated during the procedure: P

[BUG]
- With this rom the message notifications do not arrive, you just need to install google messaging -> https://play.google .com / store / apps / d ... hl = en_US & gl = US

Thank's to:
@DarkJoker360
@CATUVA21

after installing Kernel_Morfuz5.6_HI6250

the phone starts "Android" appears and restarts continuously

kitamurt

Jun 22, 2019
the guide is very long, tried to follow the steps up to disable dm-verity flash, rebooted but still stuck in erecovery. i read somewhere that this'd be caused by a firmware version that prevents custom roms booting. looked for a method to downgrade/return back to stock, but hicloud servers are down, huawei fw finder also down (won't search any fw), so i can't really find a way to come out of this issue. as of now, i can only access bootloader and twrp; if try to install any rom, it will bootloop. it would be appreciated if one can makes a full and clear guide to return back to stock, download files (with all working links, i've looked into bunch of posts, but all links are down) and then a guide (possibly shorter) to install custom rom.

Alexisjo76

May 4, 2021
Hi everyone !

First of all thank you very much for your time and work !

I have a problem trying this on my phone, i tried a lot of guides in order to install a custom rom on my phone as I would like to have a degoogled phone.
I tried for days now, but I don't find any solutions...

I successfully unlock my bootloader and I successfully installed TWRP powered by DarkJoker, I also flash AOSP with fastboot here is whats is written in adb :

however when I try to install anything else with TWRP, there is an error message :
"
PS C:\Users\alexi\Desktop\AOSP> fastboot devices
57U7N17515002523 fastboot
PS C:\Users\alexi\Desktop\AOSP> fastboot flash system DarkJoker360_AOSP-10_prague-20201009.img
target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
sending sparse 'system' (449095 KB)...
OKAY [ 13.220s]
writing 'system'...
OKAY [ 11.491s]
sending sparse 'system' (217011 KB)...
OKAY [ 6.290s]
writing 'system'...
OKAY [ 5.840s]
finished. total time: 36.857s
PS C:\Users\alexi\Desktop\AOSP>
"

However when I try to install Magisk with TWRP, I get this message :

"Failed to mount "/system" (Invalid argument)
! Cannot mount /system
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
Error installing zip. file 'external_sd/magisk-phh-v19.3-for+v218.zip'
updating partition details...
Failed to mount "/system" (Invalid argument)"

I have probably done something wrong, but I don't know where....

Thank you very much for your help !

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
Hi everyone !

First of all thank you very much for your time and work !

I have a problem trying this on my phone, i tried a lot of guides in order to install a custom rom on my phone as I would like to have a degoogled phone.
I tried for days now, but I don't find any solutions...

I successfully unlock my bootloader and I successfully installed TWRP powered by DarkJoker, I also flash AOSP with fastboot here is whats is written in adb :

however when I try to install anything else with TWRP, there is an error message :
"
PS C:\Users\alexi\Desktop\AOSP> fastboot devices
57U7N17515002523 fastboot
PS C:\Users\alexi\Desktop\AOSP> fastboot flash system DarkJoker360_AOSP-10_prague-20201009.img
target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
sending sparse 'system' (449095 KB)...
OKAY [ 13.220s]
writing 'system'...
OKAY [ 11.491s]
sending sparse 'system' (217011 KB)...
OKAY [ 6.290s]
writing 'system'...
OKAY [ 5.840s]
finished. total time: 36.857s
PS C:\Users\alexi\Desktop\AOSP>
"

However when I try to install Magisk with TWRP, I get this message :

"Failed to mount "/system" (Invalid argument)
! Cannot mount /system
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
Error installing zip. file 'external_sd/magisk-phh-v19.3-for+v218.zip'
updating partition details...
Failed to mount "/system" (Invalid argument)"

I have probably done something wrong, but I don't know where....

Thank you very much for your help !

Hi :)

just try the following...

>start Phone into TWRP (0.5 test from Preto) its 3.2.1.0 cause 3.4.0.0 is sometimes a *****y ***** ;)
>use fstab hi6250b
>go to Wipe / format Data
>go to advanced Wipe / Cache, Dalvik, Data, internal Storage and System
>reboot into TWRP
>con Phone/USB
>copy/paste the system image to internal Storage
>flash it into system-image
>reboot into TWRP ( ignore the no Os installed )
>go to Mount / System activate and directly deactivate
>go to advanced Wipe / System /change size
>go to install

>delete cache, dalvik
>reboot to system

if the issue error 1 will promt again...delete cache and dalvik and try first to boot into system...root can be flashed later

btw if you really want to degoogleized your phone...then you are more then just wrong on a Android Phone. Google is the Developer from Android xD

But you dont have to be scared about ;)

solong

speedson

Alexisjo76

May 4, 2021
Hi :)

just try the following...

>start Phone into TWRP (0.5 test from Preto) its 3.2.1.0 cause 3.4.0.0 is sometimes a *****y ***** ;)
>use fstab hi6250b
>go to Wipe / format Data
>go to advanced Wipe / Cache, Dalvik, Data, internal Storage and System
>reboot into TWRP
>con Phone/USB
>reboot into TWRP ( ignore the no Os installed )
>go to Mount / System activate and directly deactivate
>go to advanced Wipe / System /change size
>go to install

>delete cache, dalvik
>reboot to system

if the issue error 1 will promt again...delete cache and dalvik and try first to boot into system...root can be flashed later

btw if you really want to degoogleized your phone...then you are more then just wrong on a Android Phone. Google is the Developer from Android xD

But you dont have to be scared about ;)

solong

speedson

Hi ! Thanks for your answer !

Few questions :

- What do you mean by "use fstab hi6250b" ?
- IWhen you say : "
>con Phone/USB
"

Do you mean I flash it with fastboot or with TWRP ? I guess it's fastboot right ?

I'm quiet a noob with an android phone, it's my first one xD.

By the way my phone is Huawei P8 lite 2017 with EMUI 8 and Kirin 655 processor, hope theses are good requirements for this guide...

Thanks

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
Hi ! Thanks for your answer !

Few questions :

- What do you mean by "use fstab hi6250b" ?
- IWhen you say : "
>con Phone/USB
"

Do you mean I flash it with fastboot or with TWRP ? I guess it's fastboot right ?

I'm quiet a noob with an android phone, it's my first one xD.

By the way my phone is Huawei P8 lite 2017 with EMUI 8 and Kirin 655 processor, hope theses are good requirements for this guide...

Thanks

>fstab.h6250b
https://sourceforge.net/projects/darkjoker360-developements/files/Huawei/fstab.hi6250b.zip/download

>you can flash with fastboot or in TWRP...both working

>if fastboot...then shut down the phone...then press only Vol- and connect the usb-cable to phone

>if TWRP...then copy the xxxxxxxxxx.img to Storage of the Phone and flash it to system-image

>reboot

solong

speedson 🤘 🙃 🤘

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This guide is the only one made and tested personally by me, I am not responsible for malfunctions or any damage to the device, read carefully every single step and everything will be successful
    emo_laughing.png

[ATTENTION]
    Before proceeding with this guide you must have performed the unlock the bootloader, HERE you can find the guide made by me

[Download the necessary files]
    (1) Download:
    - Twrp by DarkJocker360 (Download the most recent, even if there is script P10 lite is perfectly compatible with our mobile)
    - Magisk
    - Aosp10
    - MagiskHidePr op s
    - Gapp (select ARM64, 10.0, nano)
    - Fix NFC (without this the NFC module does not work)
    - Encrypt Disable (Without this nothing works)
    - Kernel Morfuz
    - Magisk Unistaller
    (2) Now we have to put everything (except the Twrp and the Aosp10 which instead will be put in the folder created on the desktop) on a microSD that we will insert in the mobile
    (3) Extract the Aosp from the archive, always in the folder created on the desktop, we should obtain a file with a silmile wording DarkJoker360_AOSP-10_prague-20201009.img

[Recovery installation (all commands are without quotes)]
    (1) Connect the mobile phone to the computer and provide the debug permissions as in the previous points
    (2) Let's move to the folder created on the desktop and open a powershell as in point 4 of [UNLOCK BOOTLOADER], give the command "adb devices" to verify that our mobile is displayed
    (3) Now we give the command "adb fastboot bootloader" and we send, we will see the same screen as in point 7 [BOOTLOADER UNLOCK]
    (4) In the powershell we give the following command to install the recovery "fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk TWRP_3.4.0-0-warsaw_DarkJoker360_20200611.img"
    (5) It will take very little, once finished we give the command "fastboot reboot" and just the screen of the mobile phone turns black immediately disconnect it from the computer and immediately hold down
    the volume key up + power, as soon as we feel a slight vibration we leave only the finger from the power button, as soon as the huawei logo appears we can also remove it from the volume. After a few seconds two words will appear, one white and one yellow, let's wait a bit and we will be in recovery mode

[Aosp10 installation (all commands are without quotes)]
    [To enter RECOVERY MODE, always from the mobile phone off: combination of volume up + power keys, as soon as we hear a slight vibration we leave only the finger from the power button, as soon as the huawei logo appears we can also remove it from the volume]
    [If during any procedure from recovery the screen should be turned off, just double-tap or lightly press the power button and slide the slider to unlock it]
    (1) In the screen that appears, drag the slider to enter the recovery screen
    (2) Let's go to Wipe ---> Advanced wipe ---> and select Dalvik / artcache; cache; date; system and drag the slider to confirm
    (2.1) Whenever we are installing something from the twrp and a new screen with two blue ticks appears, we remove them and drag the slider again
    (3) We press the home icon at the bottom center to return to the initial screen of the twrp
    (4 ) We connect the mobile phone to the computer and in the twrp go to Reboot ---> Bootloader
    (5) We will see the same screen as in point 7 [UNLOCK BOOTLOADER]
    (6) Let's move to the folder created on the desktop and open a powershell as in point 4 of [BOOTLOADER UNLOCK]
    (7) We give the following command to install in the real operating system "fastboot flash system DarkJoker360_AOSP-10_prague-20201009.img" and send it, it will take a couple of minutes
    (8) Once finished we give the command "fastboot reboot" and as soon as the screen of the mobile phone turns black let's immediately disconnect it from the computer and immediately hold down
    the volume key up + power, as soon as we feel a slight vibration we leave only the finger from the power button, as soon as the huawei logo appears we can also remove it from the volume. After a few seconds
    two words will appear , one white and one yellow, let's wait a bit and we will be in recovery mode, we can do the slide again to access the twrp functions
    (9) Go to Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card and select "magisk-phh-v19.3-for + v218.zip" ---> scroll the slide to install, once the installation is finished, press the home button
    (10) Back in the home we proceed as follows: Mount ---> Select storage ---> internal storage; here we uncheck everything and select ONLY the VENDOR item and press the home button
    (11) We continue like this: Install ---> select internal storage ---> microSD ---> Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_08.18.2019.zip --- > slide to install and wait for it to finish, it could give an error in red but does not compromise anything ---> press on Reboot Sytem (see point 2.1)
    (12) If everything went well, our phone will start up in a couple of minutes, but that's not all
    (13) Recovery mode
    (14) Slide to enter recovery ---> Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card ---> press on open_gapps-arm64 ---> slide to install
    (14.1) If it gives us an error in red with the number 70 we solve as described in the following line:
    (Fix error 70) Key home ---> Wipe ---> Advanced Wipe ---> Repair or Change File System ---> We select only the System item ---> Resize File System ---> swipe to confirm ---> home button ---> Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card ---> press on open_gapps-arm64 ---> slide to install ---> reboot system (see point 2.1)
    (15) Recovery mode
    (16) Slide to enter recovery ---> Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card ---> press on NFCfix ---> swipe to confirm ---> reboot system (see point 2.1)
    (17) Recovery mode
    (18) Slide to enter recovery ---> Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card ---> press on MagiskHidePropsConf-v4.0.0 ---> swipe to confirm ---> reboot system (see point 2.1)
    (19) After the mobile phone starts you can connect to a wifi network, set up your google account and install from playstore ONLY AND ONLY, the two applications below, I leave you the lnk to verify that they have the same icon:
    Termux and BusyBox
    (Once installed we open Busybox, we will be asked for root permissions and we grant them, it will start loading all the modules and it will take 2-3 minutes, once finished we press on install, we close the window that will appear)
    (20) We return to the applications, we open Termux and provide root permissions if asked and type in order:
    su (and we give enter)
    props (and we give enter)
    1 (and we give enter)
    f (and we give enter)
    (21) At this point we enter the number corresponding to Huawei and send it; number corresponding to the model which is "p8 lite" and we send; at each next entry that comes out we type the y to confirm and so the mobile will restart

[Attention! the next two steps I don't know if they are really necessary but I did them and the phone is fine]
    - Recovery mode
    - Slide to enter recovery ---> Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card ---> press on Magisk-uninstaller ---> swipe to confirm ---> reboot system (see point 2.1)
    - Recovery mode
    - Slide to enter recovery ---> Install ---> Select Storage ---> MicroSd card ---> press on Kernel_Morfuz5.6_HI6250 ---> swipe to confirm ---> reboot system (see point 2.1)
    - Recovery mode
    - Slide to enter recovery ---> Wipe ---> Advanced Wipe ---> and select Dalvik / Artchache and cache ---> swipe to confirm ---> reboot system (see point 2.1)

[ WARNING! THESE STEPS ARE FUNDAMENTAL TO MAKE ALL APPLICATIONS WORK]
    - Recovery mode
    - Slide to enter recovery ---> Wipe ---> Advanced Wipe ---> and select ONLY internal storage ---> swipe to confirm --- > reboot system (see point 2. 1)

[END]
    Now you can enjoy the call and download from the back all the anxiety you have accumulated during the procedure: P

[BUG]
    - With this rom the message notifications do not arrive, you just need to install google messaging -> https://play.google .com / store / apps / d ... hl = en_US & gl = US

Thank's to:
    @DarkJoker360
    @CATUVA21
    To unlock the bootloader I used PotatoNV, see Detailed description. It's a testpoint method, you need to open the phone, but in my case it was pretty easy as soon as the glue for the back side was soft.
    I had to buy BusyBox (Stephen Stericson) for € 2,69 and afterwards had to install Google Pay to remove my personal payment method.
    Otherwise I followed pitrazzu's instruction except installing the "Kernel_Morfuz5.6_HI6250". For me it worked without this. There was one minor issue, I was not able to successfully complete the phone Google system backup, it always says "Waiting to back up".

Code:
                ______     ___   __     __) _____)
               (, /    ) /(,  ) (, /|  /  /       
                 /    / /    /    / | /   )__     
               _/___ /_/    /  ) /  |/  /         
             (_/___ / (___ /  (_/   '  (_____)
    Hi everyone,

I try to download Kernel Morfuz and don't works.
    Sameone can put another link with this file...even if it's another link of Drive

mega.JPG