Full guide to install Google services

Search This thread
Apr 15, 2020
For those trying to get googleflier on Mate XS, I can confirm it is working but I only got it up like after 3 to 4 hours of keep trying.

For some reason, it will not work after the entire process so if it doesn't work, I will reset the phone and try again. Finally I got it to work without any errors but the contacts sync was not working, so what I did was install an app call Fix Play Services 2020 and then reinstall the google contact Sync 4.4.

So don't give up and keep trying !

robdevil

For those trying to get googleflier on Mate XS, I can confirm it is working but I only got it up like after 3 to 4 hours of keep trying.

For some reason, it will not work after the entire process so if it doesn't work, I will reset the phone and try again. Finally I got it to work without any errors but the contacts sync was not working, so what I did was install an app call Fix Play Services 2020 and then reinstall the google contact Sync 4.4.

So don't give up and keep trying !
Is your Google maps working fine? Mine was ok but now crashing just after opening.

OrionBG

• Sep 21, 2004
    Plovdiv
    Hey guys,
    I've factory reset my Mate Xs 5 times already and every time I follow the Googlefier instructions to the T but the results are different...
    Most of the times the Contact sync does not want to work. The one time the sync magically worked properly, the Play Store gave the dreaded DF-DFERH-01 error, and nothing I did fix it (including the Fix in Googlefier).
    My starting build is 10.0.1.146(C432E2R2P1)
    The times I got Play store to work properly (all the times except the one-time Contacts Sync worked...) The phone was ok but some apps were complaining that Push messages are not available due to missing Google Play Services, One particular App was not even logging in due to "connection error" and several other apps are also complaining about connection issues (on my other phone, those same apps are working fine).
    I'm really bummed with this... I just want the Contact Sync and Play store to work at the same time :) (BTW when the Contact Sync is not working, the contact sync fix in Googlefier does Not fix it...)

Ideas?

-- Update --

Finally, I got Contacts Sync and Play store running together. The sixth time the charm... I did the same steps as every time but this time it worked.
    99.9% of my apps are working properly so I'm good for now. Updated to the latest EMUI 11.0.0.174 and things seem to be OK...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      This method was the only one that worked for me.

https://youtu.be/HAxj0FYgwoY

Had to start over and reset the phone 3 times but the result made this phone perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Mine still function bro lol, so many user confuse how to use but a lot also success.
      The Key Point is Never GIVEUP

So are there no steps to take with the LZPlay backup? Appreciate your help!

if found this in googe search:
      LZPlay on mega
      Has anyone had success with lzplay after the .151 firmware? New owner, but having an issue using LZPlay of course. Any options to revert or downgrade firmware? Thanks

hi, this happened to me yestd cos i stupidly upgraded the firmware, so installed hisense suite onto my pc and roll back the firmware. XDA doesnt allow me the attach the link to the guide but you can try googling it or pm me for it.

however, im currently still stuck at step 9, have been trying this method (dated aug 14) on youtube by Rui Tukayana which is the closest i got to success.

do let me know if you have better success at it, cheers!
      Same thing happened to me. LZplay won't run on .151, use HiSuite on pc to downgrade your Mate Xs to .146. Then follow the process to install the Google services. Once its all working, it will stay working even after the .151 update and the recent patch. If you're stuck on step 9, what worked for me was to keep uninstalling file 9/10 and install 7/8, uninstall 7/8, install 9/10... had to do it a few times before no errors and all working.