full screen gestures

Search This thread

wim69

Jan 20, 2010
I've enabled full screen gestures and I'm using Google keyboard with swipe.

Afkomst every time I start with the letter p, I'm using the back feature. Quite annoying.

Anyone experiencing the same and has a possible solution?

MrColdbird

Nov 25, 2011
www.black-seraph.com

Afkomst every time I start with the letter p, I'm using the back feature. Quite annoying.

Xposed + Gravity Box + Enable Pie Control, then just configure the trigger edges the way you like.

Works so much better than the gesture control.

Reactions: wim69

wim69

Jan 20, 2010
Xposed + Gravity Box + Enable Pie Control, then just configure the trigger edges the way you like.

I've had some bad experiences with Xposed lately, phone froze for over a minute after receiving a call. I think Xposed and GB are a bit overkill for this. But thanks anyway for your suggestion.

MrColdbird

Nov 25, 2011
www.black-seraph.com
I've had some bad experiences with Xposed lately, phone froze for over a minute after receiving a call. I think Xposed and GB are a bit overkill for this. But thanks anyway for your suggestion.
Look into LMT launcher then.

Unlike it's name it actually isn't a launcher but a very minimalistic open implementation of Pie controls.

It requires root to function properly but at least no Xposed is involved.

wim69

Jan 20, 2010

Unlike it's name it actually isn't a launcher but a very minimalistic open implementation of Pie controls.

Thing is that I don't want the on screen buttons and I do want MIUI full screen gestures. I guess that's not possible, in MIUI it's one or the other. I'll have to live with that or use another launcher. Minor issue, since the phone is working excellent!

MrColdbird

Nov 25, 2011
www.black-seraph.com
Yeah for that your only options at the moment are either to run the unofficial RR build with Arasthel's gestures baked in or Xposed plus Xposed Edge module.

The next best thing you could go for other than that would be XDA's gestures application, but that one simulates the gestures as found on the iPhone / OnePlus devices, so they work a bit differently (the back gesture works differently).

Huexxx

Jul 21, 2009
Madrid
I might try that. But the choice is between either on screen buttons or gestures in Miui. How do I disable gestures in Miui without having the buttons?

Easy if your are using magisk.

1.- Disable gestures.
2.- Install "Hide navigation bar" magisk module.

Best regards.

headphone jack

Dec 14, 2017
Yeah for that your only options at the moment are either to run the unofficial RR build with Arasthel's gestures baked in or Xposed plus Xposed Edge module.

The next best thing you could go for other than that would be XDA's gestures application, but that one simulates the gestures as found on the iPhone / OnePlus devices, so they work a bit differently (the back gesture works differently).
Where i can find the RR rom with miui gestures

andrei80

Jul 30, 2012
Barlad
Make gboard smaller by entering one hand mode, then relocate keyboard in the middle. I use this with Huawei Mate 10 Pro and it's the only way I can still use the full screen gestures and enjoy the experience.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I recommend Edge gestures from the play store.

I might try that. But the choice is between either on screen buttons or gestures in Miui. How do I disable gestures in Miui without having the buttons?

Easy if your are using magisk.

1.- Disable gestures.
    2.- Install "Hide navigation bar" magisk module.

Best regards.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone