• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Fully working TWRP with OOS10/OOS11 decryption working!

Search This thread

starcms

Finally, after countless hours of development by multiple developers, it looks like we finally have a fully working TWRP for our HD1925s!

You can find it here, https://github.com/Systemad/android_device_oneplus_hotdog/releases although make sure you scroll down for version 1.2 (for some reason it shows version 1.1 on top)

Mad promps to @systemad for putting together all of @CaptainThrowback and @mauronofrio hard work and finally somehow finding a way to make decryption work perfectly fine on both stock OOS10 and OOS11!

Lossyx

Jan 14, 2014
OnePlus 7T Pro
You can check out my thread here.
Latest version in the AFH link has MTP fixed.

(And no donation's needed)

Rx8Driver

Jan 12, 2014
My City
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren
You can check out my thread here.
Latest version in the AFH link has MTP fixed.

(And no donation's needed)
This is a beautiful thing! I've been needing TWRP to flash the Kali NetHunter kernel! lol

Appreciative

Mar 6, 2015
Excellent work guys.

Now with this, I should be able to do that idea from the other thread I made? Is there a way to get this twrp without losing anything, make a nandroid backup of current position, then go for the android 10 install and block updates?

Hopefully my procrastinating paid off?

Regardless of that, this is amazing and will be underappreciated but please know it IS appreciated

Top Liked Posts